Pattaya gentlemen's club raid: Caught in the middle of the act…

webfact

1 hour ago, balo said:

Or maybe they , with the military in charge actually have been told to clean up Pattaya , because they want it to look like a family destination .  

It will fail of course but they will continue as long as the military is in charge. 

With so many venues where the services are far more obvious they start raiding gentlemen clubs where it all is hidden from plain sight. 
I don't think that is the reason why they are raiding these clubs.

But they found several illegal migrants working in these establishments. That is far more likely why these clubs got raided.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Somtamnication said:

You can get oral sex by two girls? At the same time? :shock1:

Didn't you often dream you have 2 girls to do oral sex at the same time? Well, this establishment makes your dream come true for a small sum. Nothing evil or bad about that just some idiots want to spoil the fun.

By the way, that bathtub in the picture looks really good. I would love to be in there with some girls, well, to scrub my back where I can't reach. Hope those people in brown shirts don't come and disturb me. When are they re-opening again? Sure they do after the brown envelope is handed over.

Awesome work BIB, Pattaya is a much safer place now. With all the in your face of sex for sale on walking street and lk why go after a place totally out of the way and discreet in Jomtien? They obviously didn't see tour buses outside that would take tourists to a place where they would be offended and cross Pattaya of their list of places to return to.

Just wondering?

Is it only the bars and clubs that have foreigners as their customers or do the Thai only clubs and bars get raided.

This country is getting very boring.

Another two bar closing nights next month and with the proposed price  increase on  alcohol this year  . Well not the fun place it used to be.Sad days

This bar is so out of the way I"m sure the bib needed a map, or someone to lead the way

country side Jomtien, the Kinnery another Gentlemens club owned by a senior bib never 

see"s any Police presence,has about 30/40 girls in attendence ( MINTED)..........LOL

obviously, the brown envelopes weren't being delivered in a timely fashion,

or maybe the BiB demanded an increase and management/ownership balked...

that is the ONLY time such businesses get raided here

2 hours ago, jenifer d said:

obviously, the brown envelopes weren't being delivered in a timely fashion,

or maybe the BiB demanded an increase and management/ownership balked...

that is the ONLY time such businesses get raided here

I doubt it was only about tea money.

From what I read, they raided 3 bars and in two it was confirmed they found patrons and employees that had consumed drugs and one had illegal migrants working there.

I am curious to know , do they change the jacuzzi water when they change their clients .  If a bisexual lady was to use the same water she could have a surprise 9 months later . I have a vivid imagination .  

Well they are going to clean up Pattaya from sin city to family city. I really don't know why should families come to Pattaya. There are so many more beautiful cities in Thailand for families that I hardly believe families will rush to Pattaya.

I see this as the new broom in City Hall finding out how many of these fine and well respected establishments are in fact owned by his constabulary and bought with years and years of tea money! It's only the tip of the iceberg.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

On 6/20/2017 at 5:51 AM, darksidedog said:

Crazy. Sexual services can be bought at just about every bar in town, so hardly news. A better headline though, would have been "police continue futile effort to clean Pattayas reputation."

An even better one. "Once again Police give publicity to what great sex is available in Pattaya."

15 hours ago, Knocker33 said:

Just wondering?

Is it only the bars and clubs that have foreigners as their customers or do the Thai only clubs and bars get raided.

This country is getting very boring.

Another two bar closing nights next month and with the proposed price  increase on  alcohol this year  . Well not the fun place it used to be.Sad days

If they think underage girls or illegal foreign workers are there, or any other licensing infraction, it doesn't matter who owns the place (see the Nataree raid in Bangkok)

21 hours ago, Techno Viking said:

Never knew it was illegal, I know there used to be an anti-sodomy law but not an oral sex law.

So better check for hidden camera before you put anything in the mouth of the lady.

14 minutes ago, madusa said:

So better check for hidden camera before you put anything in the mouth of the lady.

Yeah I dont do gogo's/beer bars/karaoke's/gentleman club's or any other establishments that might arouse attention of the police or military so I have no fear of hidden camera's.

2 hours ago, Techno Viking said:

Yeah I dont do gogo's/beer bars/karaoke's/gentleman club's or any other establishments that might arouse attention of the police or military so I have no fear of hidden camera's.

Don't you have any vices at all............?????

Archived