Pattaya gentlemen's club raid: Caught in the middle of the act…

webfact

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after receiving reports that sexual services were available for purchase at popular gentleman’s club, Rioja

This is all such total BS when they write things like this. EVERYBODY knows that every single "gentleman's" club in Pattaya has sex for sale...that's their business model, full stop. And the police know it better than anybody because the owners ALL pay for special made-up permits from the cops to smoke inside, play illegal music, and whatever else they dream up as a kind of surrogate for the real permit...which is for the cops to ignore the prostitution. And the big wigs come in for freebees at most of the major go-gos. So either this bar didn't pay its dues, it pissed somebody off, or one of Prayut's morality nazis is trying to score a few points with the boss, so they raided the club that earns them the least in bribes. If they want to shut down prostitution in Pattaya, just basically go to every single bar in the city and close it down. Hell, I even got propositioned once at Pattaya Hospital on Soi 4 by a girl taking my blood pressure. I just wish the cops would stop pretending like they aren't fully aware of and involved in this stuff.

I think this sort of police work is the highlight of their career.

You can imagine the gossip back at the police stations about the girls and how many are hot looking and "how much money did you confiscate" and "did you get any of the girls phone numbers" and "I want to come with you guys next time".....and..."geez ... you guys get all the best assignments"..... lol

Cheers

On ‎2017‎-‎06‎-‎21 at 11:21 PM, Mike555 said:

This is all such total BS when they write things like this. EVERYBODY knows that every single "gentleman's" club in Pattaya has sex for sale...that's their business model, full stop. And the police know it better than anybody because the owners ALL pay for special made-up permits from the cops to smoke inside, play illegal music, and whatever else they dream up as a kind of surrogate for the real permit...which is for the cops to ignore the prostitution. And the big wigs come in for freebees at most of the major go-gos. So either this bar didn't pay its dues, it pissed somebody off, or one of Prayut's morality nazis is trying to score a few points with the boss, so they raided the club that earns them the least in bribes. If they want to shut down prostitution in Pattaya, just basically go to every single bar in the city and close it down. Hell, I even got propositioned once at Pattaya Hospital on Soi 4 by a girl taking my blood pressure. I just wish the cops would stop pretending like they aren't fully aware of and involved in this stuff.

Yes.....of course you are correct...but they have to be seen clamping down and policing the business to satisfy who ever it is they are trying to appease.

Many people in Thailand are still offended or concerned??...about prostitution and ALL that is entailed while government officials are put under pressure to do something about it.....so they make like they are doing something about it ....and just going through the minimum motions and then back to business as usual.

The police, publically demonstrating they are on top of this has been Going on for about 30 years now.

Cheers   

Archived