After dating 5,000 guys, Thai woman creates course on catching rich white men

snoop1130

14 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Ok great well done thanks.. get me a big Mac meal with a large coke  there's a good boy

i see you did not pay for my lecture on "how to make a farang slave?"

Your only option now is to walk to the nearest bar with balloons outside ...........

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

I think that just says a lot about your experience than anything else. 

If you had been an English teacher in Japan you would find out the Japanese ladies are very good at this art, so are the Philippinas. Thais ladies come right at the bottom scale.

Listen if you don't look like a bulldog you will get girl friends in Japan easily also in Philippines too. Well, from my experience. You need to know how to talk though. Girls dont' mind if you don't talk much but your ability to relax and put them at ease is very important it smooths the way to the hotel room.

1 minute ago, madusa said:

If you had been an English teacher in Japan you would find out the Japanese ladies are very good at this art, so are the Philippinas. Thais ladies come right at the bottom scale.

Listen if you don't look like a bulldog you will get girl friends in Japan easily also in Philippines too. Well, from my experience. You need to know how to talk though. Girls dont' mind if you don't talk much but your ability to relax and put them at ease is very important it smooths the way to the hotel room.

You done need to be an English teacher in Jp or Ph to find out such information and you don't paint all with the same brush based on your very limited experience and anyone with an ounce of real life experience would know both of the above and have the decency not to even mention such rubbish. It's the old Penfold handbook in action I think. 

19 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

You done need to be an English teacher in Jp or Ph to find out such information and you don't paint all with the same brush based on your very limited experience and anyone with an ounce of real life experience would know both of the above and have the decency not to even mention such rubbish. It's the old Penfold handbook in action I think. 

Terribly sorry I shouldn't have said that. It didn't cross my mind it would offend anyone. My apologies again. 

I had been talked down by just about everyone, from school time by my headmaster, then my father&mother then my elder brother, even now when I am old i am being talked down on the internet by complete strangers, people I never even met. If only they all know I am bi-polar perhaps they would give me a chance, wouldn't they?

Just now, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Oh yes, of course, i would never have got that, had you not pointed it out.

A bit judegemental aren't we? Get your mind out the gutter. Perhaps she had 5000 really deep and meaningful relationships? Who are you to make assumptions?

2 minutes ago, madusa said:

Terribly sorry I shouldn't have said that. It didn't cross my mind it would offend anyone. My apologies again. 

I had been talked down by just about everyone, from school time by my headmaster, then my father&mother then my elder brother, even now when I am old i am being talked down on the internet by complete strangers, people I never even met. If only they all know I am bi-polar perhaps they would give me a chance, wouldn't they?

I hope you do not drive we've already heard that excuse today.

26 minutes ago, lucjoker said:

i see you did not pay for my lecture on "how to make a farang slave?"

Your only option now is to walk to the nearest bar with balloons outside ...........

Shine my shoes and let me know how the job is going with the balloon bar.

13 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Oh yes, of course, i would never have got that, had you not pointed it out.

Absolutely excellent as was your earlier post, remember many on TV need this help in understanding

We have to remember the average intelligence and educational level of many on TV is very much at the bottom of the scale, ( with some below even the bottom) but there is still some very good well educated information here

Keep smiling Happiness Heals

7 hours ago, Juan B Tong said:

Some one has recognized a market with a need/want/desire and created a product/program to satisfy it and is marketing it. 

And it seems to have gone viral, at least here on TVN.

How many young poor upcountry women will buy this will be interesting.  Lots of you here seem to have bought in.

The concept is no different than Secrets of Meeting Thai Women,  How Make Money in Bitcoins, ect, ect.  Just look at the clickbait  out there or even on here!

Lads, it is not a matter of how big her hole is, or how many she men she has met.  You have just bought in to it.

I think its genius and what author, be it girl or guy, is behind this is very perceptive.  Now anybody got a link to a  picture of the model's boobs?      

Actually, it is genius...although in a rather tasteless and vulgar way.  But heck, how many Thai women have traveled overseas chasing bogus high-paying jobs?  Or fallen for online Nigerian scams?  It's all about the money.  This woman has a target market that is desperate and stupid enough to try anything. 

I did notice that she's only promising rich “Caucasian or Middle Eastern” men.  If she had promised rich Thai guys, it simply wouldn't be believable because Thai women know rich Thai guys would never fall for it.

After "DATING" 5000 men????   I think she means... After 5000 one night stands (and possibly more than one per night).

If she thinks she is so good as to teach others, it begs the question, why was she not able to land one for herself?

1 hour ago, al007 said:

Artisi you misread my reply, was limiting it to four per day not four days per week

However my PM in box is now being overwhelmed with requests

So am now starting list of reinforcements and you are near the top of the list

Amazing, guess the brain couldn't /didn't comprehend 4 a day, however - I'll stay with 3 days a week - can't over do it otherwise SWMBO  might suspect something  ---  and thanks for inclusion on the list.

12 hours ago, tomacht8 said:

5000 is not uncommon for a girl with very open legs and long-term presence in the horizontal trade.

But claiming she can catch many white rich man and keep them makes it very very uncommon.
Just use your common sense and not base it on theoretical models. For all I care she 'dated' 10000 men, had 2 or 3 a day.

She is a skank trying to pull a fast one on those gullible farm girls. 

11 minutes ago, dblaisde said:

Let's see: 5000 men at $100+ a man, buy my book, go to my courses, and play me 14,000B to get you married to a Saudi...what could go wrong?

And those men are also sending money.....at least that is what she claims. 

1 hour ago, SABloke said:

A bit judegemental aren't we? Get your mind out the gutter. Perhaps she had 5000 really deep and meaningful relationships? Who are you to make assumptions?

You are so out of order. Read my post, page 19 id 273 and then come back and tell me I'm judgemental. Why dont people like you read before you post stupid BS.

9 minutes ago, Prbkk said:

This topic has run out of steam. Loking forward to the next salacious one...or even a farang shoplifter or Arab robbed by ladyboys. Another Bridge Club raid would be good. 

What about a lady boy being robbed by a ferang dressed like an Arab?

1 hour ago, al007 said:

Absolutely excellent as was your earlier post, remember many on TV need this help in understanding

We have to remember the average intelligence and educational level of many on TV is very much at the bottom of the scale, ( with some below even the bottom) but there is still some very good well educated information here

Keep smiling Happiness Heals

Thank you. Its the fact that so many posters on here can be clever and have such brilliant senses of humour. They write intelligent and informative posts. Then a topic comes up where these same people turn into women hating,foul mouthed cretins. That's when i get disappointed.

21 hours ago, Dexlowe said:

What does she mean by "dating"? Going to dinner and a movie, then a tame goodnight kiss on the cheek? 

"Dating" means she's banging dudes for the almighty dollar.

This type of post is one of many that have crossed the pages of TV, over the years. Its not the fact that this woman wants to make money out of the stupid, that's for them to believe, and lose their money at leisure.
What disappoints, and saddens me, is the vitriolic and sometimes, indecent remarks that some of the posters make. There have been remarks regarding her genitals, remarks regarding her age and body. Speculation as to the size of her sexual organ after having had the number of partners, that is calculated, yes, some guys even sat down and done the Maths,  One delightful poster made the lovely remark that she was a "cum bucket" Some of these remarks were made by posters who i have traded posts with over the time and who i had  a certain amount of respect for.I knew that the minute the headline came out that it would not be long before the Misogynist, women hating, Jealous of a girl who has had an idea of how to make money posts would be out..The next thing will be the post that she is, in fact a lady boy. Posters have speculated about her without one shred of provable evidence.
I am definitely not one of the "go home mob" but i truly do not understand that if this type of thing offends you, then dont read it, and certainly do not comment with vile, coarse, judgemental, immature, remarks, that is the mentality of schoolboy  humour, with a an older brothers dirty magazine in the toilet. Whether the girl is on the level or not,Then silly women will lose money, but surely that is only one of the scams in Thailand.I have looked at her pics and i find her very easy on the eye, in fact i would crawl over her, to get to any of you.

This girl has chosen to post on social media, which is public domain, an obvious attempt to enrich herself using the gullibility of readers. You say that is up to the purchaser whether they wish to lose their money. Yet you appear to chastise those who belittle the advertiser. I do not believe anyone is "jealous of a girl who has an idea hoe to make money". I think making money by using false advertising, or exploiting those who may be gullible is wrong. So why should anyone reading her ad not be allowed to comment? Even tripadvisor allows comments, whether complimentary or not. Should we also disallow comments on personal emails promising great wealth Ida one only provides banking details? After all, this is just some poor soul who has an idea how to make money. Anything posted in public domain is fair game. If this girl's ad is true, the detractors will be proven wrong. There was a lot of disbelief for Bitcoin, yet an investment 10 years ago would have resulted in great profit today. Again, she posted in public domain. Her only fear should be if she is proven to be a scam artist who is attempting to make money without delivering on the promises made. Let her defend herself.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

2 hours ago, WhizBang said:

After "DATING" 5000 men????   I think she means... After 5000 one night stands (and possibly more than one per night).

If she thinks she is so good as to teach others, it begs the question, why was she not able to land one for herself?

Guess that is not her concept.

It is more about the mass business.

To have as many sponsors as possible.

Archived