After dating 5,000 guys, Thai woman creates course on catching rich white men

snoop1130

1 hour ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

You are so out of order. Read my post, page 19 id 273 and then come back and tell me I'm judgemental. Why dont people like you read before you post stupid BS.

Anyway, these are modern times. If a girl likes a good knobbing several times a day, what's wrong with that?

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's see now.....................

There are 365 days most years............. 5,000 men divided by 365 days a year...........

WOW!!!!!!!!            Either she is older than she looks.... OR she did many in the same day....... OR she hit the button on her counter a few times accidently ...............

In any case i think she is likely scamming quite a few (14,000B a pop for hook-ups)......LOL.......

12 minutes ago, Xobtsiwt said:

Anyway, these are modern times. If a girl likes a good knobbing several times a day, what's wrong with that?

For the benefit of the less well educated of which there are many participating on this thread, could you describe a GOOD KNOBBING a little more graphically or explicitly so we can understand, cannot find this in the Oxford English dictionary or Rodgers Thesaurus

Appreciated

God Bless

13 minutes ago, al007 said:

For the benefit of the less well educated of which there are many participating on this thread, could you describe a GOOD KNOBBING a little more graphically or explicitly so we can understand, cannot find this in the Oxford English dictionary or Rodgers Thesaurus

Appreciated

God Bless

I take issue with "good knobbing"! If she has been offering sexual gratification for financial reward, that seldom includes much selflessness on the part of the males involved in the deal; "wham-bam thank-you maam. Sack now empty off you go!" Is generally more the style, or so I'm told.

20 minutes ago, al007 said:

Appreciated

God Bless

You need to ask him what "a good knobbing" consists of ? 

Try going outside sometimes... :smile:

36 minutes ago, speedtripler said:

You need to ask him what "a good knobbing" consists of ? 

Try going outside sometimes... 

OK Fish caught       :passifier:             :stoner:

Smile 

2 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

What about a lady boy being robbed by a ferang dressed like an Arab?

How about an Arab lady boy being robbed by a farang lady boy dressed like a Thai? 

53 minutes ago, Artisi said:

How about an Arab lady boy being robbed by a farang lady boy dressed like a Thai? 

Hmmmmm, how about a Thai being dressed as a ferang being robbed by a chinese being  dressed as a 150.000 baht gold necklace, in disguise as a lady boy?

No no, this is getting ridiculous now

15 minutes ago, William C F Pierce said:

More likely ashamed if the whole village knows about her. Did 5000 men find out how ugly she was without all that makeup?

Why would you say that when a good percentage of the villagers daughters are probably doing the same thing.

Also you must have damn good eyes to know what she looks like without make up, because i cant find that photo anywhere.Can you be so kind as to show me it. If not, then shut the front door!

33 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Why would you say that when a good percentage of the villagers daughters are probably doing the same thing.

Also you must have damn good eyes to know what she looks like without make up, because i cant find that photo anywhere.Can you be so kind as to show me it. If not, then shut the front door!

There is a well known saying "Mutton dressed as lamb". Enjoy your mutton.

17 minutes ago, William C F Pierce said:

There is a well known saying "Mutton dressed as lamb". Enjoy your mutton.

"Mutton dressed as lamb" may be part of this story but I lean more to "wolf in sheep's clothing".

You are so out of order. Read my post, page 19 id 273 and then come back and tell me I'm judgemental. Why dont people like you read before you post stupid BS.

"People like you"??? Not judgemental at all hey? :rolleyes: Put down the bottle, mate. You got all pissy, because I made the insinuation that she was selling herself, but then you go on later to prove you thought the same thing... Oh wait, because you didn't say it you're a moral hero. -_-

2 hours ago, William C F Pierce said:

More likely ashamed if the whole village knows about her. Did 5000 men find out how ugly she was without all that makeup?

Ha ha imagine being told when all the bells started ringing and the champaign was cracked that you were number 5,000. Put a bit of a droop in the ol' fella!!!!

On ‎20‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 7:11 PM, Lingba said:

5000?...that sounds like she's "stretching" it a bit

Well stretched is possibly what it has been !!  assuming she had sex only a five times with with each and with only 80% of those claimed dates,  and assuming her sexually active life has been 30 years ( she looks like she is in here forties with that caked on make-up ), then that is her having boom boom over 600 hundred times, per year with over 130 different partners per year.

Me thinks it is just not her claims (to try and get thousands of baht) that is a bit of a stretch

She's a beautiful woman. She lives in a culture (Isaan) who, in many cases, pin their hopes on exactly the phenomenon she claims to be able to expedite bringing to bear. WiTF can blame her for trying. She'll fleece the greedy saps, the low, useless Isaan women, who, let's face it, deserve fleecing. It's a useless, very venal demographic she's targeting. Good on her. If you can't figure out you need over 13 years to date a different "rich" guy every single night, you're just fodder for one con artist or another eventually. She's parlaying one skill into another as now she's been ridden hard and put away wet too many times.

How old is she?  The news article doesn't say, but maybe 35.  If she started dating at 16 years old (possibly as a requirement of her 'profession'), then that's 19 years. 5,000 men over 19 years is ... er .... 1.387 days for each man!!

How many of those dates spotted that she is actually a ladyboy?

1 man a day

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 hour ago, seminomadic said:

She's a beautiful woman. She lives in a culture (Isaan) who, in many cases, pin their hopes on exactly the phenomenon she claims to be able to expedite bringing to bear. WiTF can blame her for trying. She'll fleece the greedy saps, the low, useless Isaan women, who, let's face it, deserve fleecing. It's a useless, very venal demographic she's targeting. Good on her. If you can't figure out you need over 13 years to date a different "rich" guy every single night, you're just fodder for one con artist or another eventually. She's parlaying one skill into another as now she's been ridden hard and put away wet too many times.

"The low useless Issan women" who the <deleted>#% are you to brand these people in such a derogortory way? Any nationality, region, province of any country have their good and bad but to tar one particular group with the same brush is just plain ignorance. 

Archived