After dating 5,000 guys, Thai woman creates course on catching rich white men

snoop1130

2 hours ago, Canceraid said:

There aren't any rich whites these days in thailand  these days and even back in their own home countries.....many are no longer that rich! what a waste of time!

Oh no. Not you again...

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Canceraid said:

There aren't any rich whites these days in thailand  these days and even back in their own home countries.....many are no longer that rich! what a waste of time!

Never was any straight truthful white rich guys there as they all went to the Bahamas and Miami  and Ca, only con artists who set up boiler rooms and conned the elderly out of their savings exist there and many who claim to be rich until the credit runs out and then we see the jumpers in action. Sad to say.

11 minutes ago, wakeupplease said:

Never was any straight truthful white rich guys there as they all went to the Bahamas and Miami  and Ca, only con artists who set up boiler rooms and conned the elderly out of their savings exist there and many who claim to be rich until the credit runs out and then we see the jumpers in action. Sad to say.

Well, if the lady in question found 5000 of them, I think both of your theories are blown....who says there are no rich guys here? Codswallop

10 minutes ago, Catkiwi said:

Well, if the lady in question found 5000 of them, I think both of your theories are blown....who says there are no rich guys here? Codswallop

If you say so.

if the lady in question found 5000 of them, that will be the day as having more p>>>>> then if a second hand dartboard is a credit then I am lost for words.

Now you can see there are many who are simple Gullible in believing what they read on Facebook and loose so much money in cons and go running to the cops and PM.

PS I meant Rich Honest Truthful Guys, how many are there?

If >>>>>>>>>>>>. the smallest best used word in the world

4 minutes ago, wakeupplease said:

If you say so.

if the lady in question found 5000 of them, that will be the day as having more p>>>>> than a second hand dartboard is a credit then I am lost for words.

Now you can see there are many who are simple Gullible in believing what they read on Facebook and loose so much money in cons and go running to the cops and PM.

PS I meant Rich Honest Truthful Guys, how many are there?

"Truthful white rich guys"was your comment. Is that a dream for you? I never said anything about the 5000 being a credit to her so what are you bleating on about? I am a truthful honest and rich guy and you display zero substance with your ill informed blubbering.

3 hours ago, Catkiwi said:

Ha ha imagine being told when all the bells started ringing and the champaign was cracked that you were number 5,000. Put a bit of a droop in the ol' fella!!!!

Maybe change lanes?

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 6:51 PM, al007 said:

She has had 5000 opportunities but not converted one prospect to marriage

Me thinks she needs the coaching

Perhaps she doesn't want to get married to a farang. Just wants the money.

By my calculator, she would have had to "date" a new guy every day for 13 years :cheesy:.

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Perhaps she doesn't want to get married to a farang. Just wants the money.

By my calculator, she would have had to "date" a new guy every day for 13 years :cheesy:.

You and I know it cannot be done but let others believe it can be or she will not be able to con others out of their hard earned cash on the facebook hit and run pages.

But can I ask why is it my Thai wife gets asked nearly every day to find a Farang friend for one of her family or friends?

Case on going right now

UK guy meets girl in samui bar flies back home, returns and marries her a few months later but will only give 400 quid as she has baggage, and no job. No visa given as asked for too long, second time again no visa, now out there again trying visa. The UK has got wise to it now, so little lady thinking it is a quick way out is in for a shock. But who wants a wife who has been used and abused and is happy with what they do? Not me.

Just now, Catkiwi said:

No, nothing lost in translation at all. Perfect.

That was not written to you but ok you answered it as you did not understand as I said b4 read what is written.

All I was trying to do was alert others who are a bit gullible not to rush into sending money to this woman as we have seen so many being conned on facebook in the last two months, IE like those and there where hundreds who got shafted in the Japan scam and many others.

If it was for real she would employ a web designer of a reputable company like myself to create something special for her.. But no she cannot afford to do that, so does it the con way via facebook as its free. I even suspect it was highlighted on here to bring it to the attention of others to be more careful in dealing with this sort of thing.

You missed what was being said.

4 minutes ago, Catkiwi said:

I think you're a bit too "fancy" for your own good. If my English is not perfect does that make you a better human being than me? 

No my friend we are equal in my eyes, you may be rich but so am I in other ways so that makes us EQUAL, The Same, No Different, and as I tell my wife who is Thai, stop using the whitening cream as you look great as you are.

In my eyes we are all the same and it is about time some started to accept that.

8 minutes ago, wakeupplease said:

That was not written to you but ok you answered it as you did not understand as I said b4 read what is written.

All I was trying to do was alert others who are a bit gullible not to rush into sending money to this woman as we have seen so many being conned on facebook in the last two months, IE like those and there where hundreds who got shafted in the Japan scam and many others.

If it was for real she would employ a web designer of a reputable company like myself to create something special for her.. But no she cannot afford to do that, so does it the con way via facebook as its free. I even suspect it was highlighted on here to bring it to the attention of others to be more careful in dealing with this sort of thing.

You missed what was being said.

Your absolutely incorrect and have no understanding of the value of Facebook as a tool for making money in thailand. A Facebook page is a much more valuable platform as most consumers have instant access via their accounts.

1. Builds trust faster

2. Easy for consumers to contact you

3. Easier to talk to prospects

Many many more positives and the payment system is bank to bank so no need for a shopping cart etc. Is cheaper easier and much better exposure and with an eye catching bit if mass media it has very likely exploded for her.

2 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Your absolutely incorrect and have no understanding of the value of Facebook as a tool for making money in thailand. A Facebook page is a much more valuable platform as most consumers have instant access via their accounts.

1. Builds trust faster

2. Easy for consumers to contact you

3. Easier to talk to prospects

Many many more positives and the payment system is bank to bank so no need for a shopping cart etc. Is cheaper easier and much better exposure and with an eye catching bit if mass media it has very likely exploded for her.

So a person who owns a very large Media Business including  over 130 Web Designers, 43 programmers and a hosting company with over 3300 live website accounts with customers in nearly all corners of the globe knows nothing about facebook.

OK I have to accept you know better than I do and those hundreds of people who lost out on the facebook Japanese scam a few weeks back did not happen did it, along with hundreds of more scams.

Sometimes its better to sit back and the say Told You So, sod it I will not try and help anyone again.

Builds trust faster = Easy to Con as no real address is needed.

Easy for consumers to contact you. A website can be contacted much easier and can be tracked.

Easier to talk to prospects Easier to con prospects.

Get a quality company to create a website for you and you will then learn the difference between child's play and business

8 minutes ago, wakeupplease said:

So a person who owns a very large Media Business including  over 130 Web Designers, 43 programmers and a hosting company with over 3300 live website accounts with customers in nearly all corners of the globe knows nothing about facebook.

OK I have to accept you know better than I do and those hundreds of people who lost out on the facebook Japanese scam a few weeks back did not happen did it, along with hundreds of more scams.

Sometimes its better to sit back and the say Told You So, sod it I will not try and help anyone again.

Builds trust faster = Easy to Con as no real address is needed.

Easy for consumers to contact you. A website can be contacted much easier and can be tracked.

Easier to talk to prospects Easier to con prospects.

Get a quality company to create a website for you and you will then learn the difference between child's play and business

Your full of crap pal and if you cannot see what is happening in thailand with Facebook as a B2C tool then your a fool and I don't need to spout what I do to see the truth and anyone that volunteers info so easily is more likely the scammer. Your on the radar.

22 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Your full of crap pal and if you cannot see what is happening in thailand with Facebook as a B2C tool then your a fool and I don't need to spout what I do to see the truth and anyone that volunteers info so easily is more likely the scammer. Your on the radar.

Business to customer, we also do B2B WORLDWIDE and have the No 1 Motoring website in your neck of the woods and we do not scam, but have been on the end of scammers trying it on us and deal with them in a way they do not like. We name and shame every time and sod the CCA

Facebook is a photo sharing social media site first and foremost then got into business adds and pages to make shed loads of money.

As a scammer I would be asking for things not giving free valuable advice that even the PM also does along with many police here in warnings about scams. Some of us are honest and are willing to give advice for free to those who earn 300B a day or less as we do not want to see them ripped off as so many are in that neck of the woods

On your radar Ho Ho Ho/

Ps we started using facebook in 2006 and in 2008 very few in your neck of the woods even knew it existed they all used HI5 only.

12 hours ago, bbi1 said:

"Dating" means she's banging dudes for the almighty dollar.

No! Really? 

Whoever would have thought that!

(PS: Humor is a wonderful thing - when it's understood.)

How many of you would fork over B100k to B300k for her to go shopping? Not me.

How about deciding on the fee before your "date"?  Sounds like any old barfine and fee.

It would take her 13.7 years if she did one man a day to do 5k men. Way too old--and I do not mean age--and too much make-up to interest me.

I am not a fan of the practiced move; much rather have a spontaneous reaction.

On 20/06/2017 at 8:09 PM, XJ650 said:

Of these 5000 guys she has been dating at least 1000 of them are regulars here in TV complaining about how Thai ladies are cheaters.

So come on guys, tell us your story with this lady! 

/7

Like a panda, 

eats shoots and leaves

Archived