BANGKOK 25 May 2019 08:28
snoop1130

After dating 5,000 guys, Thai woman creates course on catching rich white men

Hey Neeray, like the bank the check is drawn from...I am sure she didnt even notice that....lol. Wish I were around to see that.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

What about those women, mostly under 30s, that auction their virginity online to the highest bidders, usually for thousands or even millions of $$$$$$$$. There are now even websites that offer these services of apparent virgins going to the highest bidders. 

I remember reading a newspaper report about an attractive Japanese women who offers hugs for $5 a quick session. Sad state of the times, where love and affection comes at a price.

Japanese girls sell their soiled underwear online for big bucks.

Don't forget, the oldest profession is prostitution in whatever form it comes... (sorry about the pun).

On the virgin sale: the muslims still allow child marriage and FGM.

It's a strange world.

She certainly has had enough experience! They are certainly stupid enough to hand it over been coming to Thailand for over 30 years and seen it many times same old sad story Old Man young girl cash is soon handed over.A friend retired in the UK went to Thailand with his early retirement money met the love of his life married her then her real Thai husband turned up once the house was bought in her name came back penniless and Heartbroken. So look out gents for the new recruits !

Imagine the amount of guys that have ran through her. She can't have found a rich rich farang if she's trying to charge 14k for a dating service! Ha ha.

38 minutes ago, neeray said:

That's a pretty funny "role reversal" story. 

You put a big effort into it. Obviously you felt quite passionate about the situation. 

Oh Mr Swift you are obviously still not over it ! Does it make you feel better to name and shame when it was your own stupidity that  got you into that situation very sad.Glad you have made a lot of new Friends tho ! But sadly you will get dumped when a new ATM arrives :(

Edited by Miss Pickle

17 minutes ago, Miss Pickle said:

She certainly has had enough experience! They are certainly stupid enough to hand it over been coming to Thailand for over 30 years and seen it many times same old sad story Old Man young girl cash is soon handed over.A friend retired in the UK went to Thailand with his early retirement money met the love of his life married her then her real Thai husband turned up once the house was bought in her name came back penniless and Heartbroken. So look out gents for the new recruits !

Oh well, at least he hadn't already been cleaned out by a western woman on a divorce settlement...

He was still an idiot to think another wouldn't take his money at some time, especially in the LoS.

I've seen some older wimin scammed by the Lesbian girls and young boys here too.

Prostitution is about money not gender.

:cheesy:

Edited by George FmplesdaCosteedback

I think I've already met her.

But I'm not sure about it.
But with 5000 foreign men between her legs, she should not teach about finding a good foreign man.
She is a loser and definitely does not know what love is.
Edited by tomacht8
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, jaymbkk said:

And I bet you won't hear the prime on this one

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Her biggest customer. She must have really like sucking his cock

2 minutes ago, tomacht8 said:

But with 5000 foreign men between her legs, they should not teach about finding a good foreign man.

You do know that she is telling BS.

It is a scam like another.

She is trying to get girls to pay her for pimping them out to online dating profiles. I bet out in the country you have many of gullible women that will
believe her shit.

5000 men means she is has been doing LT every day, with  daily another man for 14 years.

So she had for about 14 years every day a date with a rich guy. Of course haha.

Maybe 50. Living in fairyland.

14 minutes ago, tomacht8 said:

But with 5000 foreign men between her legs, she should not teach about finding a good foreign man.

My name is Buck and I came here to f..k

8 minutes ago, FarangJon said:

So she had for about 14 years every day a date with a rich guy. Of course haha.

Maybe 50. Living in fairyland.

I did the math earlier (post 163). Just another sad Thai scam I hope The Sun picks up when I send the link (if they don't have it already).

30 minutes ago, Miss Pickle said:

Oh Mr Swift you are obviously still not over it ! Does it make you feel better to name and shame when it was your own stupidity that  got you into that situation very sad.Glad you have made a lot of new Friends tho ! But sadly you will get dumped when a new ATM arrives :(

Oh Miss Pickle, you are so hilarious. Thank you for your response but I think you are all fxxxxd up on who you are responding to. I am not the one who created the reverse scam. I just commented. I have nothing to get over. And I have never been scammed by a Thai; quite the opposite. 

My advice to you is to read more carefully and slow down on your keyboard warrioring. I know that there are many members here that you want to rip into. 

Kisses

• Like 1