After dating 5,000 guys, Thai woman creates course on catching rich white men

snoop1130

4 minutes ago, JCauto said:

Who needs to keep them? Best of all is to have a string of suckers preferably located well away from each other in different countries who come on a 2-3 week vacation to be with their "one and only" and then keep the rent flowing every month thereafter from each and every one of 'em. Haven't you read TV much? You'll hear plenty of stories from the Betrayed in here, but they're the lucky ones who don't do the Pattaya Plunge in response.

Haha yeah I have read TV, I wrote this a few years ago as a humorous take on some of the stories that I've heard.. 

She said 

“Hello mister,

Where do you go?

You very handsome”

I felt like a beau.

“You are a good man

A very good heart,

You look like a film star”

I sure felt the part.

She said 

“You want lady?

I come home with you,

I do all your cleaning,

Make house look like new”

“I don’t want money,

I take care for free,

I don’t want money,

Just ‘take care’ of me”

She moved into my house

To take care of me,

Not a week later 

Mum got a bad knee.

“I don’t want money

I take care for free,

I send just a little 

To fix mum’s bad knee.”

A month or so later 

She got her next call

Her sister needs money

To go to high school

“I don’t want money

I take care for free,

I send just a little

For sisters’ degree”

Two months have gone now,

Her dad’s on the phone,

They’re taking the farm back

He can’t pay the loan.

“I don’t want money

I take care for free,

I send just a little

For farm and family”

She didn’t want money,

She took care of me,

She always told me

She’d take care for free.

Her mum’s leg is better

Her sister’s at school

Her dads got his farm back

I’ve paid for it all

She didn’t want money,

She took care of me,

Took me to the cleaners.......

She did it for free

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, fittobethaied said:

If she's dated 5000 men and had a different "rich" man every night, that would take her 13.7 years. 

If she just dated a different guy every other day, that would take her 27.4 years.

I think you are being too hospitable.

Probably more like 3 or 4 a night.

And she ain't no spring chicken...

That is all what they want €£¥$₩ nothing else.....Showing their true lust for money not for anything else.

I know 1 woman in bkk doing similar business matching and training women how to make her OLD MAN HARD...she joins the newly matched couple to get the man going as she only hooks the over 60s????<deleted>?

If she really has dated 5,000 men then she's very bad at "catching" men. 

Also, I don't believe the number. If she dated a different man every night it would take 13.7 years to go through 5,000 men..

How old is she?  The news article doesn't say, but maybe 35.  If she started dating at 16 years old (possibly as a requirement of her 'profession'), then that's 19 years. 5,000 men over 19 years is ... er .... 1.387 days for each man!

...and probably also equates to more than a kilometer of c@ck in total.

From the article

In one of her live videos, Priya added that she does not just accept anyone in her course, she only wants to work with women who are really serious about becoming a gold digger.

Well worth reading for sheer comedy value. Plenty of other gems.

1 hour ago, sn1per said:

I can see where the catching foreign men comes from, but with the count at 5000 the keeping don't  seem to be working

You don't need to keep the men. You only need to keep the money.

1 hour ago, al007 said:

She has had 5000 opportunities but not converted one prospect to marriage

Me thinks she needs the coaching

She probably needs some serious clam repair work as well, 5000 jeez!

Wanting a partner that's financially stable - I get that. I have a relatively good job so I found a gf with a relatively good job. I had no interest in taking financial care of another person. I don't care how hot she is. Now I know my missus and how hard working and sincere she is - I'll give her anything she wants. I'm in a very happy relationship because we both love and care for each other and we trust each other.

You see younger girls with older rich guys and you know it's just a relationship of convenience. It will eat away at the girl that she knows she's sold out and doesn't have the 'perfect' guy. And it will eat away at the guy that she's only with him for the money. This will ultimately just leave two unhappy people deep down. I get why they're both doing it.

Being with a woman and thinking "If I lose all my money, she's gone". That must be utterly depressing. 

2 minutes ago, wgdanson said:

How old is the munter....40 lets say. So from shagging age at 15, thats 5000 guys in 25 years. = 200 a year, = one EVERY 1.825 days. Load of <COBBLERS (will you let me have that?)

The Administration would not let me put BO...CKS. But have you seen Susie Dent from Countdown explaining the origins of that word, and many other 'swear' words. Great. 

1 hour ago, simon43 said:

How old is she?  The news article doesn't say, but maybe 35.  If she started dating at 16 years old (possibly as a requirement of her 'profession'), then that's 19 years. 5,000 men over 19 years is ... er .... 1.387 days for each man!!

How many of those dates spotted that she is actually a ladyboy?

They can't all have fallen off balconies!

57 minutes ago, scotchonrocks said:

As if Thai women actually need coaching in this artform? Give me a break! 

You need to broaden your Thai-women horizon. My Thai wife's aunties, and female cousins, friends and friends-of-friends are constantly asking us to help them find a farang boyfriend/husband. And most of them know very little to nothing about how to go about it. 

Archived