BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

snoop1130

After dating 5,000 guys, Thai woman creates course on catching rich white men

2 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Your absolutely incorrect and have no understanding of the value of Facebook as a tool for making money in thailand. A Facebook page is a much more valuable platform as most consumers have instant access via their accounts.

1. Builds trust faster

2. Easy for consumers to contact you

3. Easier to talk to prospects

Many many more positives and the payment system is bank to bank so no need for a shopping cart etc. Is cheaper easier and much better exposure and with an eye catching bit if mass media it has very likely exploded for her.

So a person who owns a very large Media Business including  over 130 Web Designers, 43 programmers and a hosting company with over 3300 live website accounts with customers in nearly all corners of the globe knows nothing about facebook.

OK I have to accept you know better than I do and those hundreds of people who lost out on the facebook Japanese scam a few weeks back did not happen did it, along with hundreds of more scams.

Sometimes its better to sit back and the say Told You So, sod it I will not try and help anyone again.

Builds trust faster = Easy to Con as no real address is needed.

Easy for consumers to contact you. A website can be contacted much easier and can be tracked.

Easier to talk to prospects Easier to con prospects.

Get a quality company to create a website for you and you will then learn the difference between child's play and business

8 minutes ago, wakeupplease said:

So a person who owns a very large Media Business including  over 130 Web Designers, 43 programmers and a hosting company with over 3300 live website accounts with customers in nearly all corners of the globe knows nothing about facebook.

OK I have to accept you know better than I do and those hundreds of people who lost out on the facebook Japanese scam a few weeks back did not happen did it, along with hundreds of more scams.

Sometimes its better to sit back and the say Told You So, sod it I will not try and help anyone again.

Builds trust faster = Easy to Con as no real address is needed.

Easy for consumers to contact you. A website can be contacted much easier and can be tracked.

Easier to talk to prospects Easier to con prospects.

Get a quality company to create a website for you and you will then learn the difference between child's play and business

Your full of crap pal and if you cannot see what is happening in thailand with Facebook as a B2C tool then your a fool and I don't need to spout what I do to see the truth and anyone that volunteers info so easily is more likely the scammer. Your on the radar.

22 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Your full of crap pal and if you cannot see what is happening in thailand with Facebook as a B2C tool then your a fool and I don't need to spout what I do to see the truth and anyone that volunteers info so easily is more likely the scammer. Your on the radar.

Business to customer, we also do B2B WORLDWIDE and have the No 1 Motoring website in your neck of the woods and we do not scam, but have been on the end of scammers trying it on us and deal with them in a way they do not like. We name and shame every time and sod the CCA

Facebook is a photo sharing social media site first and foremost then got into business adds and pages to make shed loads of money.

As a scammer I would be asking for things not giving free valuable advice that even the PM also does along with many police here in warnings about scams. Some of us are honest and are willing to give advice for free to those who earn 300B a day or less as we do not want to see them ripped off as so many are in that neck of the woods

On your radar Ho Ho Ho/

Ps we started using facebook in 2006 and in 2008 very few in your neck of the woods even knew it existed they all used HI5 only.

12 hours ago, bbi1 said:

"Dating" means she's banging dudes for the almighty dollar.

No! Really? 

Whoever would have thought that!

(PS: Humor is a wonderful thing - when it's understood.)

Posts containing personal insults and the replies have been removed.  

12 hours ago, speedtripler said:

You need to ask him what "a good knobbing" consists of ? 

Try going outside sometimes... :smile:

Shit!

Where do you live... 

8 hours ago, Catkiwi said:

Hairy legs to boot!!!!!£9

yes, hairy legs to the boot and not below the boot, are also very rare, so yes very expensive.

3 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Shit!

Where do you live... 

Patpong soi 4..  

Every time I go outside someone just gives me a good knobbing.... :sorry:

How many of you would fork over B100k to B300k for her to go shopping? Not me.

How about deciding on the fee before your "date"?  Sounds like any old barfine and fee.

It would take her 13.7 years if she did one man a day to do 5k men. Way too old--and I do not mean age--and too much make-up to interest me.

I am not a fan of the practiced move; much rather have a spontaneous reaction.

On 20/06/2017 at 8:09 PM, XJ650 said:

Of these 5000 guys she has been dating at least 1000 of them are regulars here in TV complaining about how Thai ladies are cheaters.

So come on guys, tell us your story with this lady! 

/7

Like a panda, 

eats shoots and leaves

On 20/06/2017 at 8:51 PM, speedtripler said:

Cavernous and Capacious are two words that spring to mind.....:sleepy:

Matchstick and mersey tunnel another coupling?

On 20/06/2017 at 10:23 PM, gprl58 said:

I can provide free coaching courses for being more confident in bed!  :smile:

Why bother, just cough the yoghurt and leave