BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

snoop1130

After dating 5,000 guys, Thai woman creates course on catching rich white men

Her marketing skills are somewhat lacking, she dated 5000 guys and not one stuck around? Anyway this is a silly scam.

1 minute ago, Minnie the Minx said:

Her marketing skills are somewhat lacking, she dated 5000 guys and not one stuck around? Anyway this is a silly scam.

As they say about America (and I'm American) "no one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of Americans". Same, same Thailand.

On 21/06/2017 at 1:08 PM, NotThatGuy said:

I am looking forward when a dozen or so TV members realise: "HEY THATS MY TEERAAK I JUST SENT HER MONEY LAST WEEK!"

Shut up, I never said that ( did I?)

:sorry:

4 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Your math is surprisingly good. That equates to 20cm or 8inch per day.

On 6/20/2017 at 7:08 PM, Maejo Man said:

After dating 5,000 guys......

That's a awful lot of horizontal miles :whistling:

Hardly been used ,  below  the norm . 555

On 6/20/2017 at 6:51 PM, al007 said:

She has had 5000 opportunities but not converted one prospect to marriage

Me thinks she needs the coaching

Catch and release, I practice that myself.

Though 5,000 is quite an impressive number, I have known many, many women who have dated 200-1000 men. They would not be so brazen as to confess to that, but judging by their patterns, and their age, it is an easy thing to surmise. Dating 5,000 men is nothing to brag about. And after having dated that many men, and not found someone to settle down with, would have to be described as the ultimate failure. So, I am not sure she is really in a position to give advice, unless that advice is about pure money extraction. And even then. How good was she at that, if she moved around at the pace that she did?

Then again, I once knew a woman on Samui, who had 6 foreign boyfriends simultaneously. And ALL of them were sending her money each month. She "earned" 100,000 baht per month. She said it was sometimes quite a juggling act. Those poor sops.

Mmm, 5000 men? She had a lot of sausage in her mouth...wouldn't want to marry her!

Sounds like she's opening an online brothel and getting unsuspecting girls to pay her. This has scam written all over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Like this good woman is suggesting, her other room skills are the hot buttons...and they are the bullet points...

On 2017-6-25 at 1:59 PM, Satearn said:

Mmm, 5000 men? She had a lot of sausage in her mouth...wouldn't want to marry her!

What is your sausage limit for marriage? 

25 minutes ago, speedtripler said:

What is your sausage limit for marriage? 

Somewhere under the 5000.

On 6/23/2560 at 11:27 AM, spidermike007 said:

Though 5,000 is quite an impressive number, I have known many, many women who have dated 200-1000 men. They would not be so brazen as to confess to that, but judging by their patterns, and their age, it is an easy thing to surmise. Dating 5,000 men is nothing to brag about. And after having dated that many men, and not found someone to settle down with, would have to be described as the ultimate failure. So, I am not sure she is really in a position to give advice, unless that advice is about pure money extraction. And even then. How good was she at that, if she moved around at the pace that she did?

Then again, I once knew a woman on Samui, who had 6 foreign boyfriends simultaneously. And ALL of them were sending her money each month. She "earned" 100,000 baht per month. She said it was sometimes quite a juggling act. Those poor sops.

On 6/27/2560 at 4:17 PM, Destiny1990 said:

Somewhere under the 5000.

Location,location, location. No not silicone breasts, Silicone Valley!

On 6/25/2017 at 1:59 PM, Satearn said:

At least she's an expert in something!

5,000 dates.....that's one a day for over 13yrs!.....to be sure, she could offer advice for the up and coming hoes on how to be "more confident in bed".