After dating 5,000 guys, Thai woman creates course on catching rich white men

snoop1130

4 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Wanting a partner that's financially stable - I get that. I have a relatively good job so I found a gf with a relatively good job. I had no interest in taking financial care of another person. I don't care how hot she is. Now I know my missus and how hard working and sincere she is - I'll give her anything she wants. I'm in a very happy relationship because we both love and care for each other and we trust each other.

You see younger girls with older rich guys and you know it's just a relationship of convenience. It will eat away at the girl that she knows she's sold out and doesn't have the 'perfect' guy. And it will eat away at the guy that she's only with him for the money. This will ultimately just leave two unhappy people deep down. I get why they're both doing it.

Being with a woman and thinking "If I lose all my money, she's gone". That must be utterly depressing. 

Almost brought me to tears Rkidlad you ever thought of writing an agony aunt column? :smile:

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Click on the Coconuts link in the OP, scroll down, there's a video of a bar girl sat on a sofa singing Thai karaoke (very badly) whilst doing the laughably stupid eye and head bobs they believe are sultry and seductive.

And yes, looks like she's been around the block more than a few times.  Lots of base and cover up make up.

Of these 5000 guys she has been dating at least 1000 of them are regulars here in TV complaining about how Thai ladies are cheaters.

So come on guys, tell us your story with this lady! 

/7

2 minutes ago, XJ650 said:

Of these 5000 guys she has been dating at least 1000 of them are regulars here in TV complaining about how Thai ladies are cheaters.

/7

Not guilty, honest!

1 hour ago, Anthony Loh said:

Wow! Another Amazing Thailand again, what are this lady thinking of everyday and night. Only money money money...................amazing 

perhaps if people stopped paying such magical uprises would not exist?...they would do it for free?:cheesy:

19 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Wanting a partner that's financially stable - I get that. I have a relatively good job so I found a gf with a relatively good job. I had no interest in taking financial care of another person. I don't care how hot she is. Now I know my missus and how hard working and sincere she is - I'll give her anything she wants. I'm in a very happy relationship because we both love and care for each other and we trust each other.

You see younger girls with older rich guys and you know it's just a relationship of convenience. It will eat away at the girl that she knows she's sold out and doesn't have the 'perfect' guy. And it will eat away at the guy that she's only with him for the money. This will ultimately just leave two unhappy people deep down. I get why they're both doing it.

Being with a woman and thinking "If I lose all my money, she's gone". That must be utterly depressing. 

Amen brother.

14 minutes ago, XJ650 said:

Arrived at 7:30am but the line was already out the door.  Many people were sitting on the floor; they look like they had arrived at 6am or so.  

At 8am sharp they opened the doors and everyone rushed in.  Some people were still filling out applications but I had mine already completed so I was able to grab a low number (144).  

Sat in the waiting area until noon when they let us out for lunch. 

The waiting area reopened at 1pm at which time they were only on number 69...(to be continued)

1 minute ago, Shroud said:

Go to her facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/praiyasuriya/?fref=nf

Click on the three dots ... and select report page, and finally click on It's a scam.

Let's do this.

there are many many many women in their 40's and 50's doing the same job in person

and taking comission from  teenage girls allover the country 

not sure why this one is any worse than the others ..........

Just now, HiSoLowSoNoSo said:

Maybe she needs the money for a boob job, they look like they are sagging.  

1 minute ago, HiSoLowSoNoSo said:

Maybe she needs the money for a boob job, they look like they are sagging.  

I think everyone is missing the main point and that is that she/he will make a killing from all the 50 year old Isaan women who will do anything they can before they get stuck with a buffalo herder.

Go onto Coconuts and have a look at the stories. It is simply light reading.

This story is only interesting to us 'cause she is Thai. The pics are probably not even her.

I reckon she is in her 50s and has added a 0 onto 500 to impress the gullible girls.

1 minute ago, owl sees all said:

Go onto Coconuts and have a look at the stories. It is simply light reading.

This story is only interesting to us 'cause she is Thai. The pics are probably not even her.

I reckon she is in her 50s and has added a 0 onto 500 to impress the gullible girls.

Most working girls have likely polished this many guns..... It's not all that impressive if they were all 30 minute relationships lol

1 hour ago, al007 said:

She has had 5000 opportunities but not converted one prospect to marriage

Me thinks she needs the coaching

before she went online there was'nt the warning "dont send money to girls you don't know"

Archived