After dating 5,000 guys, Thai woman creates course on catching rich white men

snoop1130

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, simon43 said:

How old is she?  The news article doesn't say, but maybe 35.  If she started dating at 16 years old (possibly as a requirement of her 'profession'), then that's 19 years. 5,000 men over 19 years is ... er .... 1.387 days for each man!!

How many of those dates spotted that she is actually a ladyboy?

I thought so. It wasnt long before the "i think she is a ladyboy" comment came in

2 hours ago, Dexlowe said:

What does she mean by "dating"? Going to dinner and a movie, then a tame goodnight kiss on the cheek? 

Well if she is a ladyboy as stated "dating" probably has only one meaning!

5000 different dates divided by 365 days = 13.7 years of uninterrupted dating every single day a different guy...

maybe she dated 3 per day (every 8 hours) which would bring it to about 4.5 years of the above.

In any case, she is well ridden, and therefore not eligible for my services

20 minutes ago, HarrySeaman said:

Still getting her profession to pay off after she is well, make that very well, past her prime.

Here come the 'misogynist'  brigade. The 'i secretly hate good looking women ' gang. There will be acidic accusations of 'she's a lady boy, seen better in tesco's, she's too old, fake tits, fake nose, just another whore' gang.

Ok gentlemen the floor is yours.

20 minutes ago, KIWIBATCH said:

We will  be reading and seeing photographs soon...I reckon in about a month...of all the silly bitches that paid her the 14k...whinging and crying at the local police station on how they were "conned and scammed"

She is in her 50's...a truly worn out cum dumpster

I told you all , here they come. This is a truly lovely post. Did you kiss your mum good night with that gob?

2 hours ago, al007 said:

She has had 5000 opportunities but not converted one prospect to marriage

Me thinks she needs the coaching

I think she will get many offers of "coaching" as a result of this thread. 

2 hours ago, scotchonrocks said:

As if Thai women actually need coaching in this artform? Give me a break! 

Every Thai women knows all farangs are rich.  Some of us are just Cheap Charlies.  Still rich but tight with the old do ray me.  She will charge thousands of baht for that gem and here I am giving it away free.

Archived