After dating 5,000 guys, Thai woman creates course on catching rich white men

snoop1130

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, lucjoker said:

If you pay me 14 000 bht , i will tell you how to avoid paying to thai ladies.

Dont reply if you dont want to pay 14 000 bht in advance .......

I dated more than 5000 ladies for free ( spend some time in jail ,and also in hospital , so i know now how it can be done )

Ok great well done thanks.. get me a big Mac meal with a large coke  there's a good boy

5 hours ago, Anthony Loh said:

Wow! Another Amazing Thailand again, what are this lady thinking of everyday and night. Only money money money...................amazing 

Think she got alot of other things too.....

5 hours ago, al007 said:

She has had 5000 opportunities but not converted one prospect to marriage

Me thinks she needs the coaching

She  wasn't interested in marriage but only use them as ATM and there are many ATM's I know.

She will need a name for her new enterprise, or "course" as the headline refers to it. Any suggestions guys?

I have a few:

-  Intercourse 101

-  Intercourse 555

-  ATM intercourse

-  Intercourse 5000

-  Farang Snatcher for Dummies. 

Doing the math on her being "in business" for about 20 years that is 4 different men a week near enough, with a 5-6 days off for the usual monthly break.

She certainly has no experience of "keeping rich men" at that rate whatever she claims.

Now she (if it is female) wants to teach Thai women how to be better, and more successful whores, at a serious price.

Isn't Facebook etc wonderful.

What a scrubber, con artist and likely a thief too.

Oh well,  maybe she did it all to get her parents out of poverty?

Well done!

:jap:

What about those women, mostly under 30s, that auction their virginity online to the highest bidders, usually for thousands or even millions of $$$$$$$$. There are now even websites that offer these services of apparent virgins going to the highest bidders. 

I remember reading a newspaper report about an attractive Japanese women who offers hugs for $5 a quick session. Sad state of the times, where love and affection comes at a price.

7 hours ago, alwaysrainsinUK said:

So she is more or less looking to pimp out Thai ladies......  

Sends out a bad image of Thailand!

very low class

This IS the image of Thailand, like it or not. Who here doesn't know that it's woven into the culture? So woven in, in fact, that as I prepared for my first trip I found a dearth of info and warnings about this. Forewarned is forearmed. It's good that they published this, we can pass the word on the kinds of tactics to watch out for. She leaked the info, to her and others' detriment, and to our advantage. I already know the routines inside out. I actually turned the tables on one of these golddigger/scammers once, told her I was dying of cancer and wanted to put her in my will. Then I had my "lawyer" (me) contact her, got copies of her drivers license and Thai ID, sent her a fake photoshop created $50,000.00 check which she took around to every bank trying to cash. She's lucky she didn't get thrown in jail, but for the reluctance of bank employees to ruffle anyone's feathers. Here's a photo of the check and the girl. Meanwhile, my advice, is be up front with any Thai girl about your income, and your attitude toward support. I'm a musician and don't have money to support a wife. That effectively weeds out the scammers and gold diggers. I have some wonderful, attractive Thai lady friends who know that I'm not eager to get married, and I like things just fine, and so do they. 

beer ID and check  with pic copy.png

10 minutes ago, Jonathan Swift said:

This IS the image of Thailand, like it or not. Who here doesn't know that it's woven into the culture? So woven in, in fact, that as I prepared for my first trip I found a dearth of info and warnings about this. Forewarned is forearmed. It's good that they published this, we can pass the word on the kinds of tactics to watch out for. She leaked the info, to her and others' detriment, and to our advantage. I already know the routines inside out. I actually turned the tables on one of these golddigger/scammers once, told her I was dying of cancer and wanted to put her in my will. Then I had my "lawyer" (me) contact her, got copies of her drivers license and Thai ID, sent her a fake photoshop created $50,000.00 check which she took around to every bank trying to cash. She's lucky she didn't get thrown in jail, but for the reluctance of bank employees to ruffle anyone's feathers. Here's a photo of the check and the girl. Meanwhile, my advice, is be up front with any Thai girl about your income, and your attitude toward support. I'm a musician and don't have money to support a wife. That effectively weeds out the scammers and gold diggers. I have some wonderful, attractive Thai lady friends who know that I'm not eager to get married, and I like things just fine, and so do they. 

beer ID and check  with pic copy.png

That's a pretty funny "role reversal" story. 

You put a big effort into it. Obviously you felt quite passionate about the situation. 

32 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

What about those women, mostly under 30s, that auction their virginity online to the highest bidders, usually for thousands or even millions of $$$$$$$$. There are now even websites that offer these services of apparent virgins going to the highest bidders. 

I remember reading a newspaper report about an attractive Japanese women who offers hugs for $5 a quick session. Sad state of the times, where love and affection comes at a price.

Japanese girls sell their soiled underwear online for big bucks.

Don't forget, the oldest profession is prostitution in whatever form it comes... (sorry about the pun).

On the virgin sale: the muslims still allow child marriage and FGM.

It's a strange world.

She certainly has had enough experience! They are certainly stupid enough to hand it over been coming to Thailand for over 30 years and seen it many times same old sad story Old Man young girl cash is soon handed over.A friend retired in the UK went to Thailand with his early retirement money met the love of his life married her then her real Thai husband turned up once the house was bought in her name came back penniless and Heartbroken. So look out gents for the new recruits !

38 minutes ago, neeray said:

That's a pretty funny "role reversal" story. 

You put a big effort into it. Obviously you felt quite passionate about the situation. 

Oh Mr Swift you are obviously still not over it ! Does it make you feel better to name and shame when it was your own stupidity that  got you into that situation very sad.Glad you have made a lot of new Friends tho ! But sadly you will get dumped when a new ATM arrives :(

17 minutes ago, Miss Pickle said:

She certainly has had enough experience! They are certainly stupid enough to hand it over been coming to Thailand for over 30 years and seen it many times same old sad story Old Man young girl cash is soon handed over.A friend retired in the UK went to Thailand with his early retirement money met the love of his life married her then her real Thai husband turned up once the house was bought in her name came back penniless and Heartbroken. So look out gents for the new recruits !

Oh well, at least he hadn't already been cleaned out by a western woman on a divorce settlement...

He was still an idiot to think another wouldn't take his money at some time, especially in the LoS.

I've seen some older wimin scammed by the Lesbian girls and young boys here too.

Prostitution is about money not gender.

:cheesy:

2 minutes ago, tomacht8 said:

I think I've already met her.

But I'm not sure about it.
But with 5000 foreign men between her legs, they should not teach about finding a good foreign man.
She is a loser and definitely does not know what love is.

You do know that she is telling BS.

It is a scam like another.

She is trying to get girls to pay her for pimping them out to online dating profiles. I bet out in the country you have many of gullible women that will
believe her shit.

5000 men means she is has been doing LT every day, with  daily another man for 14 years.

14 minutes ago, tomacht8 said:

I think I've already met her.

But I'm not sure about it.
But with 5000 foreign men between her legs, she should not teach about finding a good foreign man.
She is a loser and definitely does not know what love is.

My name is Buck and I came here to f..k

30 minutes ago, Miss Pickle said:

Oh Mr Swift you are obviously still not over it ! Does it make you feel better to name and shame when it was your own stupidity that  got you into that situation very sad.Glad you have made a lot of new Friends tho ! But sadly you will get dumped when a new ATM arrives :(

Oh Miss Pickle, you are so hilarious. Thank you for your response but I think you are all fxxxxd up on who you are responding to. I am not the one who created the reverse scam. I just commented. I have nothing to get over. And I have never been scammed by a Thai; quite the opposite. 

My advice to you is to read more carefully and slow down on your keyboard warrioring. I know that there are many members here that you want to rip into. 

Kisses

Archived