BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

snoop1130

After dating 5,000 guys, Thai woman creates course on catching rich white men

5,000.  At one day that is still about 13 14 years worth.  What makes me say I don't believe her? Something might be just about worn out by now. Her voice. Her index finger from all that Facebook tapping.  And other things.

5000?.... She "expanded" her business already....Good for her. ....It is time to use her brain now before getting ugly too!

What BS!!  5000 dates, in her dreams!!!!     Just a typical Thai con, seeking soft targets to fleece 14k a pop! 

2 hours ago, simon43 said:

How old is she?  The news article doesn't say, but maybe 35.  If she started dating at 16 years old (possibly as a requirement of her 'profession'), then that's 19 years. 5,000 men over 19 years is ... er .... 1.387 days for each man!!

How many of those dates spotted that she is actually a ladyboy?

I thought so. It wasnt long before the "i think she is a ladyboy" comment came in

2 hours ago, Dexlowe said:

What does she mean by "dating"? Going to dinner and a movie, then a tame goodnight kiss on the cheek? 

Well if she is a ladyboy as stated "dating" probably has only one meaning!

5000 different dates divided by 365 days = 13.7 years of uninterrupted dating every single day a different guy...

maybe she dated 3 per day (every 8 hours) which would bring it to about 4.5 years of the above.

In any case, she is well ridden, and therefore not eligible for my services

right to the heart of the matter; make this the number 1 story in the west