After dating 5,000 guys, Thai woman creates course on catching rich white men

snoop1130

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, alwaysrainsinUK said:

So she is more or less looking to pimp out Thai ladies......  

Sends out a bad image of Thailand!

very low class

Yep, like she's the only person in the world who does stuff like this? Lighten up man! Your comment says more about you than it does her.    :sleepy:

16 minutes ago, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

I am pleased you are not a sad remoaner Marxist if nothing else.

Hope you cuddle with whoever  or whatever you sleep with.

Yes it is late here in Thailand, but nobody tells me when to go to bed.

Let me know next time you are in Thailand, so I can avoid seeing another miserable, fru5trat3d f3mini5t... well you know what I mean.

Do you keep score when you are here?

Ha ha. 0-0.

Maybe you could cut down the coffe a bit as your sleeping habbits seem quite bad. You are aware that most of your cellular regeneration is done during sleep?  And if you do not wish to get repatriated sonner then necessary, kindly allow me to indulge you to get longer nights of sleep!

Thought you were going to cuddly with the Mrs as you left in quite some haste before? What happened?

Sorry, I (try) to speak proper english despite it not being my mother tongue or working language, so no, I do not know what your ru5trat3d f3mini5t means, but I do assume you know what it's all about, my dear fellow!:cheesy:

If I keep score when I am here? Not sure what you mean on this one? But I'd rather score with a fine lady this week end rather with you, despite the fact that you are surely a fine and polite gentleman. But thanks nevertheless for asking:sorry:

Anything else, Sir, I could do to help things work out?

4 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

Maybe you could cut down the coffe a bit as your sleeping habbits seem quite bad. You are aware that most of your cellular regenation is done during sleep. And if you do not wish to get repatriated sonner then necessary, kindly allow me to indulge you to get some more sleep!

Thought you were going to cuddly with the Mrs as you left in quite some haste before? What happened?

Sorry, I (try) to speak proper english despite it not being my mother tongue or working language, so no, I do not know what your ru5trat3d f3mini5t means, but I do assume you know what it's all about, my dear fellow!:cheesy:

If I keep score when I am here? Not sure what you mean on this one? But I'd rather score with a fine lady this week end rather with you, despite the fact that you are surely a fine and polite gentleman. But thanks nevertheless for asking:sorry:

Anything else, Sir, I could do to help things work out?

Very funny. Really, good that you have sense of humour.

Not so easy with the written word.

Zo, I guess (only a silly guess) you are from Pol ...

No. too late for questions and I am off to bed.

Cheers, thanks for an interesting conversation.

That's one thing that can be difficult with Thais.

Zzzzz

12 hours ago, simon43 said:

How old is she?  The news article doesn't say, but maybe 35.  If she started dating at 16 years old (possibly as a requirement of her 'profession'), then that's 19 years. 5,000 men over 19 years is ... er .... 1.387 days for each man!!

How many of those dates spotted that she is actually a ladyboy?

and your point is ??

What BS. If she had dated 4 guys EVERY week, it would have taken her 25 years. She doesn't look 50 to me.

50 guys sounds more like it, you would get the gist of how to do it by then.

Amazing!

Such interesting comments and math calculations from my fellow curmudgeons.

I would really like to know the back story on this on.

Some one has recognized a market with a need/want/desire and created a product/program to satisfy it and is marketing it. 

And it seems to have gone viral, at least here on TVN.

How many young poor upcountry women will buy this will be interesting.  Lots of you here seem to have bought in.

The concept is no different than Secrets of Meeting Thai Women,  How Make Money in Bitcoins, ect, ect.  Just look at the clickbait  out there or even on here!

Lads, it is not a matter of how big her hole is, or how many she men she has met.  You have just bought in to it.

I think its genius and what author, be it girl or guy, is behind this is very perceptive.  Now anybody got a link to a  picture of the model's boobs?      

12 hours ago, scotchonrocks said:

As if Thai women actually need coaching in this artform? Give me a break! 

I think one thing is clearly apparent. I love Thai people to death but one thing they never seemed strong on is when writing a good story you need to include "suspension of disbeleif" That coupled with the subjective liberties they often take with mathematics make you want to say "jing-jing?" Hahaha. 

13 hours ago, simon43 said:

How old is she?  The news article doesn't say, but maybe 35.  If she started dating at 16 years old (possibly as a requirement of her 'profession'), then that's 19 years. 5,000 men over 19 years is ... er .... 1.387 days for each man!!

How many of those dates spotted that she is actually a ladyboy?

Hate to correct you on math but it is less than 1 day per man or in other words she is doubling up some days. Surely not

Actually, I can relate to her business plan.

I've just published a book aimed at the farang market. It's titled

"How a slob like me managed to marry the most beautiful woman in Thailand"

It's 274 pages long, and is available at all good bookstores.

Page 1 of the book has a picture of my recent ATM receipt.

The other 273 pages of the book are blank.

loaded.jpg.68b89e8e0043e88551015d44349e78e8.jpg

I wish.

Archived