BANGKOK 22 May 2019 18:45
snoop1130

After dating 5,000 guys, Thai woman creates course on catching rich white men

Just now, SpeakeasyThai said:

Has the lovely young lady never heard of HIV or Cervical Cancer as a result of too many sexual partners? She needs to get a clean bill of health ASAP.

I wouldn't touch her with a barge pole!

A barge pole wouldn't touch the sides.

I live in Khon Kaen with my wife 7 years am sure we seen this lady in one of the odd bars we go to her hubby own a bar by the Tuk Com place. She has been married some time. 5,000 just a money scam thought up. But quite a number of thai ladys will fall for it. Not many middle east guys up here on holliday

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, The Deerhunter said:

Every Thai women knows all farangs are rich.  Some of us are just Cheap Charlies.  Still rich but tight with the old do ray me.  She will charge thousands of baht for that gem and here I am giving it away free.

I have a question for maths educators....why is it that most Thais not in "personal " contact with foreigners, eg those working in service industries like retail/hospitality, require a calculator to subtract 50 from 100 and yet at the same time many of those who are in more personal contact, even though no more highly educated, seem able to do quadratic equations in their heads and in a split second? Only partly rhetorical...

• Like 1

Had she met a new man every single day it would have lasted a little more than 13  years  :crying:

By the way how old is she?

So funny that if we say it's a common event in the country it's deemed offensive ! Prayuth loves TV

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

17 minutes ago, Swedenlars said:

5000 men. Wow, I hope all her body parts are still in a good shape.

A horse collar shape any good to ya ? :smile:

she's attempting to take the Thai business model to a new level, but there are many free sites (for women) that do the same thing.  no sense for the predatory thai ladies to pay this creature 14k baht. 

That's a five followed by four zero's.  . That's a new cock every day for 13.69 years.  That's a lot of cocks.

"Come me love you long time 150,000bht."  More power to her that she can make money off the fools and the ones that pay (foreigners).  At least she's upfront about it and not pretending it's love.

6 minutes ago, csabo said:

That's a five followed by four zero's.  . That's a new cock every day for 13.69 years.  That's a lot of cocks.

aha ,always a pleasure to meet a thai  mathematician........:smile:

She is smart asks the man for money and the woman too.

Rich man not need her to find a woman they have their own network. 

So after all woman end up with the average Joe.

Smart and what a joke