BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Pattaya Walking Street bars warned: No prostitutes, no guns and be closed by 3am

Does this mean that Soi 6 can only start around 6pm? or was that only for Walking Street?

hahaha; police chief said no prostitution exists; guess he lives on some tiny island somewhere

The leaflet reads:

No persons under 20 years of age allowed

No drugs

No prostitution

No guns, knives and weapons

Where does it say it closes 3am?

3 hours ago, angsta said:

What about JP Bar?? It only gets busy at 3? And Marine, that's police run and never closes early. 

There goes another one...

there are no families going 2 come here to replace the revenue generated by those walking street venues...

dirty beach, bus exhaust fumes, no footpaths or green areas no proper transport system to many more to mention 

could bring the family to a massage shop have plenty of them

If one is a resident here and goes to WS or any of the tourist gogo spots for that matter for the purpose of meeting girls, it is your money but what a total rip off scene.  The dating sites are the modern way to go many of these girls are on these sites. I met one about noon and she actually hosted me at her place. 

I would not be surprised if at some point WS stays open, but as more of a ¨watch only¨ girls dancing scene with no BF or true interaction with customers.  So in other words, like the current purgatory religious right scenes of many other countries.

I love Soi 6 but drove down there a short time ago and many places not open I know the 6 pm rule.  What will they do in the future shut down the on site room access like they have done in Angeles City.?

With all this the MPś may end up being the most accessible venues.

LOL!!!!

They will have to close down the entire walking street every bar!!

Never just another silly regulation that wont be enforced. Or perhaps selectively enforced for those who dont pay off the boys in brown.

TIT

Obviously the General has taken over the position of GET RID THE TOURISTS, maybe they will go to Vietnam, Cambodia, Cuba, Colombia, HongKong, Macau, etc etc

Ministry of Tourism put on home leave

Hua Hin, Samui, Phuket like many other places all desperate for tourists

Soon Walking Street will follow

Thailand can do without the kind of business that goes on at high visibility, high profile brothels like those on Walking Street and soi 6.

Where are the brothels on Walking Street? As long as girls who are barfined leave their bar to accompany their "date" for the night somewhere, no offence is being committed (as long as they are 18+).

1 minute ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Where are the brothels on Walking Street? As long as girls who are barfined leave their bar to accompany their "date" for the night somewhere, no offence is being committed (as long as they are 18+).

Excuse me sir, 20+

Multiple off topic post flaming and bickering with other members have been trashed

49 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

If one is a resident here and goes to WS or any of the tourist gogo spots for that matter for the purpose of meeting girls, it is your money but what a total rip off scene.  The dating sites are the modern way to go many of these girls are on these sites. I met one about noon and she actually hosted me at her place. 

I would not be surprised if at some point WS stays open, but as more of a ¨watch only¨ girls dancing scene with no BF or true interaction with customers.  So in other words, like the current purgatory religious right scenes of many other countries.

I love Soi 6 but drove down there a short time ago and many places not open I know the 6 pm rule.  What will they do in the future shut down the on site room access like they have done in Angeles City.?

With all this the MPś may end up being the most accessible venues.

Or Cambodia..LOL !!;-)

Meanwhile all hookers were asked to apply for jobs in the chronically understaffed fishing industry and Isan is expected to become a hot spot for the purchase of repossessed pickup trucks.