Pattaya Walking Street bars warned: No prostitutes, no guns and be closed by 3am

webfact

TAKE THSISARMY AND OFFICERS TO CLEAN PATTAYA FROM THE RUBBISH AND WASTE ON THE STREETS

dirty waste in every corner..........nobodys doing something, Jomtien looking like a drity warfield and the rest is not better, asmore bars close as more shops close,and the waste would be left

WHAT THEY DO IS RUIN PATTAYA with their stupid lwas and crackdown on bars

famillys will come too if bars open...but they will not come when WASTE AND RUCBBISH is all ovber the streets of Pataya

they are just A.....................

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, angsta said:

What about JP Bar?? It only gets busy at 3? And Marine, that's police run and never closes early. 

Shhhh, don't give the game away, just take a look at what bars sell alcohol on 'no-alcohol' days, same people, don't tell anyone else though, it's a secret.

Good let's turn into family street with traditional Thai culture....clean Pattaya's image...no prostitutes in "walking street" no weapons of course no drugs....just clean fun...good job I do not go there as once was more than enough?

14 hours ago, oldhippy said:

Do I notice panic developing on this forum?

Best comment so far- a vast majority of TV members seem to spend their time in brothels- and think that is totally socially acceptable. 

The doom and gloom merchants have crawled out of the wood work with a vengeance .

Pattaya won't become a ghost town- and actually I would not mind at all if it ceases to attract the dregs of Europe .

Things are moving on- many popular cities thrive on a bar, music , restaurant scene- where you can walk in pleasant surroundings and not be constantly accosted.

Yes there will always be red light areas- but not the entire city! 

7 hours ago, juice777 said:

I've got a feeling it's More this time. I hope I am wrong but I don't think so. This with soi 6 and all the raids. And now the deck chairs nonsense. It really seems they have a bee in there bonnet about pattaya at the moment.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

The Problem is the army. The police is corrupt already and is getting money for whiskey every month. The army is an apprentice, they wana the same.

2 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

I think you're right about the link, but I think things will be back to normal eventually. The "clean-up" is very limited, with only day time soi 6'ers and all night drinkers really being affected.

I am a glass half full type normally but I think this is the thin end of the wedge.

1 hour ago, peterb17 said:

Best comment so far- a vast majority of TV members seem to spend their time in brothels- and think that is totally socially acceptable. 

The doom and gloom merchants have crawled out of the wood work with a vengeance .

Pattaya won't become a ghost town- and actually I would not mind at all if it ceases to attract the dregs of Europe .

Things are moving on- many popular cities thrive on a bar, music , restaurant scene- where you can walk in pleasant surroundings and not be constantly accosted.

Yes there will always be red light areas- but not the entire city! 

This could affect sex tourism but not the relationships/interactions the "vast majority of TV members "  have with Thai ladies:

1. Married to Thai lady

2. Have live in professional Thai  girlfriend.

3.. Have at least one regular who will visit any time they call her.

4. There are available Thai girls all around Pattaya besides the beach. Malls , supermarkets ... 

16 hours ago, possum1931 said:

"Why are people up in the middle of the night?"  Because they have jetlag.

"or a good book to read?"  People don't go on holiday to read books.

People who don't read books at home don't go on holidays to read books. People who read books, read them all the time. Try it sometime; it can be quite enlightening.

26 minutes ago, whaleboneman said:

People who don't read books at home don't go on holidays to read books. People who read books, read them all the time. Try it sometime; it can be quite enlightening.

Oh I do, I read my kindle every night before I go to sleep.

13 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

So everyone has to conform to YOUR opinion?

Not everyone wants to go to bed at 3 am. Some of us like staying up all night when in Pattaya and sleeping in the daytime when it's too hot to go out. If we want to go to bed early we can save the cost of an air ticket and stay home.

you are clearly following me around like some deluded lover and I have no idea why. Why are you highlighting words....?? Go reread what I said which ended with this "?"

as it 3am is more than late enough for anyone and this time i wont put a question mark on the end.

9 hours ago, juice777 said:

I've got a feeling it's More this time. I hope I am wrong but I don't think so. This with soi 6 and all the raids. And now the deck chairs nonsense. It really seems they have a bee in there bonnet about pattaya at the moment.

course its more this time and yet you got guys here moaning about 3am closing being enforced......we are lucky for now its not 1am

Maybe if all the bars that that depend upon the P4P business turned their lights off for a night just to demonstrate what Walking St would be like with out their businesses, Sure there would be a "U" turn faster than a Ping Pong Ball ...

5 hours ago, wwest5829 said:

I'm just wondering what a general strike, closing down for a couple of days, would do to get the attention of the real costs of hurting walking Street trade? Please note: wondering not suggesting....

would imagine they'd be laughed at for stupidity, for some reason many believe pattaya is a cash cow for the government. Its not

Now I gotta wait til 6pm to get my rocks off.? That is about my normal time for bed .

Oh well, Cambodia here I come (the beer is less then half price there anyway.

The only thing Pattaya is good for & they want to dispense of that as well

27 minutes ago, juice777 said:

So any board members down there last night what was it like?

Was it a 100% enforced?

thaibeachlovers will think i have an agenda which I certainly dont but when i was in 808 disco in january on 4 nights we stayed till close which was 2am.....I'm staggered that anyone cannot think 3am is utterly acceptable to all but the crazed alcoholics

24 minutes ago, Chivas said:

thaibeachlovers will think i have an agenda which I certainly dont but when i was in 808 disco in january on 4 nights we stayed till close which was 2am.....I'm staggered that anyone cannot think 3am is utterly acceptable to all but the crazed alcoholics

Depends on what time they woke up, showered, dressed, grabbed some food and hit the clubs. There's nothing much happening before midnight that appeals to the die-hard 'clubber' . Not even in Pattaya.

1 hour ago, NanLaew said:

Depends on what time they woke up, showered, dressed, grabbed some food and hit the clubs. There's nothing much happening before midnight that appeals to the die-hard 'clubber' . Not even in Pattaya.

ok but who the hell goes on holiday and for us brits its 6000 miles and for Americans a lot more more to sleep in bed all day !! absolutely bizarre you can do that at home certainly in the uk and probably the states as well.

If I get in later than 1am my next day (current day) is not nice recovering from a hangover. I seriously dont understand people out of their brains at 6am because some girl insists she doesnt go before that. You'd be in no fit state for anything anyway thats not a "holiday" by any stretch of the imagination

1 hour ago, natway09 said:

Now I gotta wait til 6pm to get my rocks off.? That is about my normal time for bed .

Oh well, Cambodia here I come (the beer is less then half price there anyway.

The only thing Pattaya is good for & they want to dispense of that as well

2 hours ago, juice777 said:

So any board members down there last night what was it like?

Was it a 100% enforced?

I was here until 130 or so.  Late for me usually leave by 10 pm.  But it is low season middle of the week, there was not much going on at 130 am seemed they could close up shop and not lose much.  Of course Insomnia is going strong but got burned out on the loud music and now young Chinese dudes throwing money around. Seems old Farang like me don´t get the attention nearly as much as a few years ago.

10 minutes ago, Chivas said:

ok but who the hell goes on holiday and for us brits its 6000 miles and for Americans a lot more more to sleep in bed all day !! absolutely bizarre you can do that at home certainly in the uk and probably the states as well.

If I get in later than 1am my next day (current day) is not nice recovering from a hangover. I seriously dont understand people out of their brains at 6am because some girl insists she doesnt go before that. You'd be in no fit state for anything anyway thats not a "holiday" by any stretch of the imagination

Yes if you live here not easy to continue with that scenario.  The biggest factor other then the hangover part is getting the girl back to your room and she is a total drag half drunk Starfish.  Had my share no thanks anymore.

Charging people for prostitution in this godamn place is like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500

Except that customers are not charged, unless it's with an underage prostitute and the prostitute isn't charged unless she/he is soliciting or prostituting her/himself "promiscuously"!

It's a pity that they cannot round up all of the drugs, sex and rock 'n roll scene and move it to some isolated island.

Oh hang on, that's Phuket and KS.

At least the scene is kept down south allowing some of us to lead a normal life.

1 hour ago, bkk6060 said:

I was here until 130 or so.  Late for me usually leave by 10 pm.  But it is low season middle of the week, there was not much going on at 130 am seemed they could close up shop and not lose much.  Of course Insomnia is going strong but got burned out on the loud music and now young Chinese dudes throwing money around. Seems old Farang like me don´t get the attention nearly as much as a few years ago.

How was 808, Flexx, Lucifer & Mixx? Did you check them out? Are they still going strong?

3 hours ago, Chivas said:

Does 808 have a new closing time? Last year they sure went way on past the times you mentioned. Then it was off to Flexx once they closed and usually stayed there until 7am :smile:

Archived