I need a very good private investigator in Pattaya

rennie1988

For reasons I don’t want to talk about, I need a private detective in Pattaya to investigate a problem I am having out there with a certain female. I have done some research and seeing a lot of different companies. I really need the best company for this job. It needs to be done properly. Has anyone used a private investigator in Pattaya before? Maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks.

9 minutes ago, rennie1988 said:

Thanks . How much did you pay and what was done?

I couldn’t tell you the exact amount, it was awhile ago but I did contact several companies at the time and they quoted me a very reasonable price.

13 hours ago, Bastos60 said:

Unless it is problems with a property or a business you own, not worth putting money into it.

But for whatever the problem is, I hope you get the result you expect.

Only he knows if its worth it or not .

55 minutes ago, anto said:

Only he knows if its worth it or not .

Already stated. If it is just about who's eating his porridge while he's away, forget about it. Caution would be advised if it is joint-business or company-related. However, if children or recoverable assets are involved, then get the best and good luck.

• 5 weeks later...

http://www.pattaya-investigations.com/

I had a friend who used this but it was for a business dispute.

Please, please I am saying if this is a bar girl, Pattaya working girl who you think is lying, she probably is just move one from it if you can. Most of the girls lie so much and have several BF,  if that is a problem please move on less stress and problems I promise.

Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

IMO If this is about a relationship - and you are thinking of using a Private Sleuth......don't ...

The list of people not to be trusted here is a long one, starts with bar girls and it also includes lawyers and Private Dicks...Do an extensive search on Thai Visa and you will see the carnage over the years. 

And even thinking about using a Private Detective tells you that the relationship is doomed any way....move on - There are loads of fish swimming upstream in Thailand...SE Asia, China, Russian Federation etc....etc

9 hours ago, lonewolf99 said:

IMO If this is about a relationship - and you are thinking of using a Private Sleuth......don't ...

The list of people not to be trusted here is a long one, starts with bar girls and it also includes lawyers and Private Dicks...Do an extensive search on Thai Visa and you will see the carnage over the years. 

And even thinking about using a Private Detective tells you that the relationship is doomed any way....move on - There are loads of fish swimming upstream in Thailand...SE Asia, China, Russian Federation etc....etc

Did you just advise him to move on from "Thailand" to "other SE Asia" and "China"? :)

Pattaya is full of cheater and scammers i would say if you think she is cheating on you ..SHE IS!! I am a female, my boyfriend  and i ended up coming to Pattaya and found it odd to travel half way around the world to site at the beach and go to dicos. Anyway for illegal reason  i needed evidence after weeks of him going out without me. I dealt with a company www.pattayainvestigations.com now this was odd after this investigation was over i got an email with photos and video of him with a hooker. I asked this agent to meet me and would not, telling me for the safety of agents no one can meet in person i would have a non agent meet me. i wanted to catch him in the act. i paid for 1 week more i wanted agent tell me where he was. 2 days later the agent give me a call, and told me to go to a short time room off 2nd road name love short time. told me the room number. I got a motorcycle when went to this place standing in front breathing hard i hear my name. the agent walk up to me from out on the dark. told me wait till they come out in you walk in they will stop you asked me if i could forget it and he wanted me to just go home. he told me i would be getting a refund for it was only 2 days. I wanted a photo of him not only kissing but in the room. he seemed nervous and informed me was im guessing in there will be a problem if i go in .. i cant speak Thai and and could not fully understand him. He told me wait not move not come walk in the parking lot out of my sight and i hear yelling, walking out staff was yelling at him, i got on this bike and he taken me back to my room told me he was emailing me the video and walked away. I not sure why i had to tell this story. 6 months later i am still in Pattaya moved out and found a new job that pays well and now living in Jomtien. So strange how thing in life so much so quickly, If ask me 1 year ago i could not even find Thailand on a map. Anyway this is my agent story i wanted to share. I hope by this guy dose not have any problem do to this blog post but i do think of him often. 

Would love to show the photo but i dont think i can let me know.

On 6/21/2017 at 1:15 PM, JohnJay said:

I was forced to hire an investigator myself a couple of years ago, long story. I used a guy called Ian that was very helpful and talked me through the process. His website is at https://www.pattayapi.com/

Good luck.

I had call to use a private investigator. I can second the recommendation above. I have no connection with Ian or his company other than using his services, which I found here. He is fast efficient and very dedicated to his service. Above all depending on what you need him for his rates were reasonable.

I can recommend Ian without hesitation. For me, he did an outstanding job.

I know a number of active LE (local and immigration) for this job. Cost is depending on the work type . You will pay for their expenses plus a little extra. Not rip off price over the web. Let me know if you are interested. I, myself, is a financial investigator, so might also be able to help you.

• 7 months later...

Archived