BANGKOK
superal

Mobdro

Tuesday evening I was unable to connect to any programmes through Mobdro ,  after every selection the screen said  " Offline or streaming unavailable "  . Anyone else with similar problems ? I was thinking that maybe the app had been shut down under the new copyright laws , however last night it was back on albeit not the best of picture quality .

Mobdro itself does not provide any content.  The app merely collates streams available on the 'net. 

As these streams come and go then the availibility and quality will vary.

14 minutes ago, JaiMaai said:

Mobdro itself does not provide any content.  The app merely collates streams available on the 'net. 

As these streams come and go then the availibility and quality will vary.

Many thanks for your reply 

I am a newcomer to Mobdro having previously subscribed to Ilikehdtv . On my return to Thailand a month ago I read here that the new service HDprime was suffering from wipeouts , so I thought I would try Mobdro which for a free service is acceptable viewing . Unless you know of an alternative option .  

Evidently the block is in the UK as the Sky and BT Sport streams work if you use Mobdro via a UK VPN.

At least I'll be able to watch the F1 :smile:

• Like 1

Cheers for that Crossy, looks like I may have to get a VPN as I watch a lot of rugby on Sky Sports.  I have also noticed that all the Discovery channels have been very hard to stream onto.  This has just occurred in the last few days.

Very annoying... at first I was about to put a hammer thru the box (Its a bit old anyways) but then I decided to check here to see if others are having the same problems.

I managed to get Sky sport 3 just a few minutes ago but most of the streams via the channels selection arent available.

Big game on Saturday  British and Irish Lions vs the All Blacks, cant miss that.

• Like 1

The Streamhub Kodi addon includes link to Mobdro (only works with Windows for some reason) but it works as doesn't need any VPN. Good way of watching Mobdro on Windows at least.

Streamhub.JPG.ee7649deb101bdd8dfc342e2d2438963.JPG

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Crossy said:

Evidently the block is in the UK as the Sky and BT Sport streams work if you use Mobdro via a UK VPN.

At least I'll be able to watch the F1 :smile:

Have asked this question before and no answers ,  Is there any bonafide broadcaster of Sky or BT sports in Thailand that can give a decent service  ?    BTW anyone with uptodate info on HDprime cos it ticks all of my boxes if in good shape .

Have asked this question before and no answers ,  Is there any bonafide broadcaster of Sky or BT sports in Thailand that can give a decent service  ?    BTW anyone with uptodate info on HDprime cos it ticks all of my boxes if in good shape .

There is NO bona fide way to receive Sky or BT in Thailand.

Any such agreement would infringe on the local broadcasters' rights to show things such as EPL and TV series.

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Digitalbanana said:

The Streamhub Kodi addon includes link to Mobdro (only works with Windows for some reason) but it works as doesn't need any VPN

Hi DB, do you have a working source for this repository? The easy Google links install but with no add-ons in the repository :sad:

1 hour ago, JaiMaai said:

There is NO bona fide way to receive Sky or BT in Thailand.

Any such agreement would infringe on the local broadcasters' rights to show things such as EPL and TV series.

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

You confirmed what I read somewhere else , so what are we gonna do ?   I read that the big boys are clamping down on piracy streaming big time , not only is the illegal broadcaster committing a crime but also the viewer . The mind boggles as to where this is going to go to .  Normally most popular bars show all the sports and are proud to advertise the fact . It is a magnet for sports fan and I wait to see how the bars will overcome the clampdown . 

2 hours ago, Crossy said:

Hi DB, do you have a working source for this repository? The easy Google links install but with no add-ons in the repository :sad:

I got it from the repo described on this Youtube link. I'm on StreamHub v 2.9.

Having said that, I don't use Stream Hub much but just checked again and the 2.9 addon updated its dependencies and now doesn't show Mobdro on the menu anymore. However I previously kept Mobdro from Stream Hub as a Kodi favorite and the favorite link still works and brings up the Mobdro menu that still stream sports channels. Perhaps worth a try by adding following to a favorites file?

<favourite name="    MOBDRO **WINDOWS ONLY WORKING ON FIX**" thumb="http://geekpeaksoftware.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/mobdro.png">ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;plugin://script.module.streamhub/?mode=91&amp;url=none&quot;,return)</favourite>

• Like 1

Cheers for that Crossy, looks like I may have to get a VPN as I watch a lot of rugby on Sky Sports.  I have also noticed that all the Discovery channels have been very hard to stream onto.  This has just occurred in the last few days.

Very annoying... at first I was about to put a hammer thru the box (Its a bit old anyways) but then I decided to check here to see if others are having the same problems.

I managed to get Sky sport 3 just a few minutes ago but most of the streams via the channels selection arent available.

Big game on Saturday  British and Irish Lions vs the All Blacks, cant miss that.

You can legally stream pretty much every rugby match from Rugby Pass. They're very flexible in how much you pay for, but the picture is only SD.

I pay just over 4k a year for a dodgy provider, but they have all the UK & Ireland channels (and more) and most popular ones are HD. If you want more info, PM me as I won't put their details on a public forum.

Sent from my Cray II supercomputer

• Like 1

Yes I have looked at/into Rugby Pass a few times.  Funny thing a few weeks ago I was looking for a stream of a certain rugby game and up popped some South African site that gave free streaming live.

The quality was fine as was the ice cold beer as I sat there watching the game....sometimes the best things in life are free!

15 hours ago, Crossy said:

Add source https://archive.org/download/repository.streamhub and install from zipfile the StreamHub repository.

After the repo has installed, install the StreamHub video addon from the repository.

Capture_51.jpg

Capture_52.jpg