Bankruptcy warning for Sino-Thai high-speed rail project

snoop1130

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, mfd101 said:

Russia has a HS from Moscow to Petersburg (I've been on it) but it doesn't get above 200-220kph because the track can't cope ...

That also happened in China , lack of quality and durability

look, we ALL know the REAL reason this is being rammed through without ANY transparency

and we ALL know who really benefits (besides the Chinese both short and long term)

i would say a lot more, but the anti-defamation laws and the other elephants in the room preclude me from doing so...

11 minutes ago, jenifer d said:

look, we ALL know the REAL reason this is being rammed through without ANY transparency

and we ALL know who really benefits (besides the Chinese both short and long term)

i would say a lot more, but the anti-defamation laws and the other elephants in the room preclude me from doing so...

"And while talking of Chinese, why not use Article 44 so that all of the land near the proposed railway tracks to link Thailand with China can be taken off poor farmers and become the accumulated wealth of Sino-Thai tycoons and their military allies. Money will fall like rain in the wet season into the already overflowing coffers of the rich and powerful".

Archived