Thais in rant-a-thon: Who needs a farang husband anyway? Besides all they like is the black ones

webfact

53 minutes ago, Minnehaha said:

This is a very marketable and very old idea. We used to translate and write letters for bar girls back in 91 92 ... when correspondence was the post. Fun for us and paid well. 

Then those guys came out with 

Hello My Big Big Honey!

And we were so upset he stole our idea. 

Nothing new here. Just an attempt by another ...

I hardly think you invented the idea... every village has had their own scribe since the need first arose. Here's a classic from the 70's, republished in a Sunday column recently:

"I sincerely hope you are my only buffalo who will only plough my field exclusively.... Oh Buffalo! You were so healthy, so diligent to plough the field for me. I am so proud to have a buffalo like you and sincerely hope I am your only cow."

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, lamyai3 said:

I hardly think you invented the idea... every village has had their own scribe since the need first arose. Here's a classic from the 70's, republished in a Sunday column recently:

"I sincerely hope you are my only buffalo who will only plough my field exclusively.... Oh Buffalo! You were so healthy, so diligent to plough the field for me. I am so proud to have a buffalo like you and sincerely hope I am your only cow."

Shocking news!

All I can say is she is quite unattractive. Looks rode hard and put away wet.  I can see why Thai women would be bothered. She publicly demeans them all basically saying they all are whores like her and she can show them how to polish up their skills. 

I suspect her business venture just ran its course, "Grand opening....Grand closing". Gotta love social media.....55

Dark skin generally have a natural glow. First reason they don't have to apply lot of make-up. Secondly skin naturally have a smooth texture if skin is dark. Also dark skin doesn't look aging faster, comparing with their white counter parts.

Anyhow after switching off the light, it is all the same experience. :cheesy:

2 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

Full credit to Thai ladies for seeing through this slapper. Nice to see you saw through her get rich quick plan.

half thai ladies saw through it (not that there was anything really hidden about the goal) other half were busy out trying to get a rich ferang. good old thais pretending to be outraged at something that is actually just standard practice in thailand.

seems this lady is getting a ton of free advertising out of it all.

I have had no money but many honey. The rule does not apply to everyone. 

Even now, I'm not a rich man and I have a decade to reach my retirement, but still I can have many nice girls without needing to spend a big money for dinner. 

And I never hang out with dark skinned girls. My last dark one was my Brazilian girlfriend in LA. 

It's really depressing to see that many Thais expressing on the one hand their hatred of white people and at the same time  their contempt for dark skinned Thais, which clearly indicates how desperately, in fact, they want to be white ...

So much self hatred, so much pointless envy, so much silly stereotyping ... and so similar, in essence, to the Thai bashing that is spewed on Thai Visa daily.

5 hours ago, gk10002000 said:

So some Thais said the foreigners like dark Thais?  Interesting considering the madness in Thailand about white fair skinned.

Thai women think that skinny and bleached is beautiful.

They are mad!

Never understood the whole being white is better issue. I have very white Northern European skin which my Thai wife loves and craves but I would trade for darker skin any day. They don't know how lucky they are!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Firstly: I don't care for the original story! If she 5, 5000 or 5 million guys...I don't give two hot sh1t2!

But of course, I looooove the reaction of the righteously outraged Thais.

Hypocrits, all the way!

1 minute ago, bill59 said:

Never understood the whole being white is better issue. I have very white Northern European skin which my Thai wife loves and craves but I would trade for darker skin any day. They don't know how lucky they are!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

It is heartbreaking how some Thai women can be made to feel inadequate because they don't conform to Western beauty standards. All the skin whitening, nose jobs, eyelid tucks, botox injections, breast implants...I wish it could all be illegalized.

Archived