Thais in rant-a-thon: Who needs a farang husband anyway? Besides all they like is the black ones

webfact

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Gecko123 said:

This story is exposing Thai attitudes towards Thai-farang marriages in a very revealing way.

Not only marriages. Farangs in general. One writes "careful he doesn't take you to bed and give you HIV"

Last time I heard the HIV rate in the UK was 0.2% of the population and Thailand 1 4%. How many Thais know that? If asked to guess they would probably reverse the figures.

I would guess the lady? is well over 50 and definitely been around the block. I doubt she will get any takers on her 'business course' . She? doesn't generate a lot of confidence to a potential student  due to her own qualifications-if true.

I was talking to some of the Thai folks at work today about this gal as they were laughing about her and one lady laughed and said "See every country has a Kardashian".... How true it is. Every country has some ghetto tramp that makes news. Wait til Thailand starts up main stream reality shows.  :smile:

2 minutes ago, Aussieroaming said:

she looks like a side of mutton

With a pair of lips like that there is a huge benefit from landing her...just lick them and then stick her to a mirror like a snail....she ain't going to butterfly that way:kiss01::licklips:

So now we start to talk about who needs farangs?
Appearently it seems like a few 100000 does it anyway.

Better that Thai people keep the conversation and the conplaints pointed at her. That´s where the scam and the problem is.

7 hours ago, gk10002000 said:

So some Thais said the foreigners like dark Thais?  Interesting considering the madness in Thailand about white fair skinned.

normal to infer that since the vast majority of farangs hang out with darker skin girls (exceptions duly noted). fair or not, like it or not, in thailand darker skin is associated with lower socio-economic status of course with exceptions. middle status and above gals usually dont work at beer bars, etc etc or frequent farang nightlife venues that often.

why pay this gal 14000 baht when they can get a job at a beer bar and learn while making money?

2 hours ago, Gecko123 said:

It is heartbreaking how some Thai women can be made to feel inadequate because they don't conform to Western beauty standards. All the skin whitening, nose jobs, eyelid tucks, botox injections, breast implants...I wish it could all be illegalized.

In all fairness, all societies have their ideals of an attractive woman.  And women in these societies strive to conform to that ideal, no matter how impractical.  I can tell you that being obese in America is not "conforming to Western beauty standards."  And although most are afraid to talk about it, skin color matters in the USA as well.  Not just as a race issue, but even among light and dark skin African-Americans.

The jealousy of those without farang husband! lol

When I first came to Thailand my  future wife to be and I went shopping at lotus Phuket. There were two guys who looked like they didn't have a satang to rub together, who made a comment. My wife told me that one had said Farang are stealing all the  ladies! Another time when we were at the local amphor in her home province, another guy made the same comment as the heading of the OP he was saying and asking why Farang like dark ladies.  

Well, no doubt if I said that I had dated 5000 women and offered 'expert advice' I would need to go out and buy myself a suit of armor, ha! (just for fun, lets say a reasonable location and an average of 500 Baht per meal. whoa...that's a total of 2,500,000 Baht...er no thanks)

Archived