Thais in rant-a-thon: Who needs a farang husband anyway? Besides all they like is the black ones

webfact

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, diehard60 said:

she is trying to teach young girls to become hookers just like her self.

Umm, let's see;  some women date guys for money.  Some women marry guys for money.  Not much difference between the two, except the daters switch partners more often than the wives.

18 hours ago, gk10002000 said:

So some Thais said the foreigners like dark Thais?  Interesting considering the madness in Thailand about white fair skinned.

I've only heard that from Thai bar girls about the dark skin. I personally don't care one way or the other. . But it may be true to the extent that darker skin equates more with slavery. And let's face it, many westerners want subservient wives who are basically love slaves/indentured servants, and for that they're willing to pay for an "arrangement" that takes the lady out of a sad impoverished life. As to this lady, she's free to run her brothel/wife brokerage. I say the same as I say about prostitution - if no one is hurt, then it's nobody's business,  more power to her for thinking big, and best of luck to her "students". BUT, and that's a big fat BUT, I suspect that this will be like Trump university - a lot of naive women will pay, and mama san will take the money, and these poor lonesome, not so great looking women  will be out of luck. Caveat emptor. 

5K? 

Girl's putting up some serious numbers.

She's like the Steph Curry of gold digging.

Re: The "farangs prefer darker-skinned women" canard - it would probably be more accurate to say the darker ones are usually the only Thai females who would give a farang the time of day.

It is heartbreaking how some Thai women can be made to feel inadequate because they don't conform to Western beauty standards. All the skin whitening, nose jobs, eyelid tucks, botox injections, breast implants...I wish it could all be illegalized.

And you can't tell them they're beautiful without all that! They don't want to hear it! My wife is driving me nuts for a breast enhancement and I just flat out refuse to pay for it. So unnecessary!

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

16 hours ago, fordguy61mi said:

Please tell us about all of the other countries where women are not looking for security and where money doesn't matter and where guys aren't looking for younger attractive women. It happens everywhere.

Not in the West it doesn't. Well I have NEVER seen a 65/70 year old marrying a 20/30+ younger than him - have you?  Here it's the norm and she get's the Money and he get's the Honey. Nice exchange and I'm not saying there is anything wrong with it.

1 hour ago, LannaGuy said:

Not in the West it doesn't. Well I have NEVER seen a 65/70 year old marrying a 20/30+ younger than him - have you?  Here it's the norm and she get's the Money and he get's the Honey. Nice exchange and I'm not saying there is anything wrong with it.

Ever heard of people like Mick Jagger? 

5000? wow, girl has been super busy; :clap2:

i was a call girl in California, and am resolutely bisexual

(actually trisexual, i like men, women, and katoey)

and i have slept with maybe 800 partners all total*, men and women (*and maybe 3 dozen katoey)

in 61 years of life (42 years sexually active) 

2 hours ago, jenifer d said:

5000? wow, girl has been super busy; :clap2:

i was a call girl in California, and am resolutely bisexual

(actually trisexual, i like men, women, and katoey)

and i have slept with maybe 800 partners all total*, men and women (*and maybe 3 dozen katoey)

in 61 years of life (42 years sexually active) 

Yeah couldn't be bothered to say before but 5000 say at 1 man each day at 300 days a year would take like 16 years how can anyone know or what that person is in 1 day.  :biggrin:

So, my simple maths tells me that if she saw these men over a period of, say, 10 years, that's between 9 and 10 per week! No wonder she couldn't hold on to any. Even over 20 years that's one per day with weekends off! Logic tells me that she must have been playing more than one at a time. Far from advertising her exploits, she should keep very quiet as she epitomises the slimy deceitful person that has tarnished the name of many very good Thai ladies. 

So, ladies, boycott her tasteless course and just be yourselves rather than put on an act. You are far more likely to find someone that is good for you. A faring does not have to be rich to love and care for you.

Archived