"My mummy sold me for sex with an old man on the council" - teacher goes to Chonburi cops with 12 year old's school essay

webfact

"My mummy sold me for sex with an old man on the council" - teacher goes to Chonburi cops with 12 year old's school essay

5pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

CHONBURI/PATTAYA: -- An alert teacher has gone to the police after a 12 year old primary student in her class wrote about her life in a school assignment.

The P6 child said in her work: "I got 500 baht a time. If I refused my mum would beat me. I can't stand it any longer".

The child subsequently fled to a friend's house. The mother of her friend also contacted the Paweena Hongsakul foundation who are also now involved.

The child has been taken into care in a home for children in Bang Lamung.

The local authority involved is Ban Bung in Chonburi where the alleged rapist works.

Sanook took the unusual step of naming the authority but not the man at the center of the allegations.

Reporters from Sanook said they went to the authority headquarters where the staff spoke as one of their shame that one of their own was involved in this sordid business.

The staff said it was terrible and made all the worse that the 12 year old was forced into sex with their colleague by her own mother.

Ban Bung police confirmed they are working on the case. A summons for the man at the local authority to appear for questioning on Wednesday was ignored.

They have now applied to the Chonburi provincial court for an arrest warrant for rape.

They are also pressing charges of human trafficking against the mother in the case.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-06-23

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is utterly tragic for the poor little girl, and doubly tragic that it came at the hands of her own mother.

I hope the mum and the council man are both absolutely hammered by the courts, for their utterly disgraceful actions.

Well done to the teacher for doing the right thing. This is an evil that has to be wiped out.

Poor girl, having a disgusting piece of excrement for a mother.

How could any mother subject her own flesh and blood to such disgusting acts.

Again it is somebody in government involved, what is it with these disgusting pieces of scum, that they get p[leasure from raping young kids?

Reading this post makes me want to vomit.

24 minutes ago, nikotin said:

I get your opinion,but no matter how poor u are u just cant sell your children...sell yourself,sell drugs,rob a bank...etc....

But i agree that the thai government is not giving a shit bout its poor people on which backs this whole country stands!

like western countries care about their poor??

Thailand is now and will always be third world

wish all people would have as much guts as this teacher. 
Healthier society, and many less young teens that sit alone in a corner, shut up, and hardly ever smile.

as for the pleasure seeker, I will gladly barf on the stone where he is hiding.

3 hours ago, nikotin said:

I get your opinion,but no matter how poor u are u just cant sell your children...sell yourself,sell drugs,rob a bank...etc....

But i agree that the thai government is not giving a shit bout its poor people on which backs this whole country stands!

I am not disagreeing with you, but there is always work for people in Thailand, though I accept that the majority of Thai people are greatly underpaid.

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Ban Bung police confirmed they are working on the case. A summons for the man at the local authority to appear for questioning on Wednesday was ignored.

They have now applied to the Chonburi provincial court for an arrest warrant for rape.

So basically they have done bugger all so far?

33 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

I am not disagreeing with you, but there is always work for people in Thailand, though I accept that the majority of Thai people are greatly underpaid.

Yes the work is there but you can't live off of the wages. When the school term starts i see a lot of families in my village go to the pawn shop to pay for school fees, uniform etc. and there is always another surprise around the corner, just when i had finished paying everything for my son and step daughter up comes a demand for the school accident insurance, 4,000 Baht for each, 8,000 baht that's nearly a month wages here. Usually the wife works for a pittance in the village or on the land and the husband works elsewhere. Having said that it is disgusting that a mother would do that but there are also examples of that in the UK without the poverty.

1 hour ago, soalbundy said:

Yes the work is there but you can't live off of the wages. When the school term starts i see a lot of families in my village go to the pawn shop to pay for school fees, uniform etc. and there is always another surprise around the corner, just when i had finished paying everything for my son and step daughter up comes a demand for the school accident insurance, 4,000 Baht for each, 8,000 baht that's nearly a month wages here. Usually the wife works for a pittance in the village or on the land and the husband works elsewhere. Having said that it is disgusting that a mother would do that but there are also examples of that in the UK without the poverty.

Good post, and I see exactly what you are saying.

8 hours ago, colinneil said:

Poor girl, having a disgusting piece of excrement for a mother.

How could any mother subject her own flesh and blood to such disgusting acts.

Again it is somebody in government involved, what is it with these disgusting pieces of scum, that they get p[leasure from raping young kids?

Reading this post makes me want to vomit.

You think he will be transferred to  an inactive post Col or is that dept full with other guys who broke the rules

1 hour ago, soalbundy said:

'When the school term starts i see a lot of families in my village go to the pawn shop to pay for school fees, uniform etc.' And then they go back to reclaim the pawned goods, to reuse the next time.

8 hours ago, clockman said:

When you lift a stone in Thailand. Always something nasty!

A few years ago my daughter (a health official) uncovered a similar nasty event featuring an 8-year-old girl. That was in the UK. Not just Thailand.

8 hours ago, Lammbock said:

I blame the Thai government. They do not support the poor people enough to live a decent life.

Great comment.......and so correct...no Thai government has ever supported the poor....and less so their victims.

Thailand has many horrendous tales similar to this.

Archived