"My mummy sold me for sex with an old man on the council" - teacher goes to Chonburi cops with 12 year old's school essay

webfact

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 23/06/2017 at 5:58 AM, Lammbock said:

I blame the Thai government. They do not support the poor people enough to live a decent life.

so your a bit hungry or not got a mobile phone so i sell my 12 year old daughter for sex  hope you never ever have children god help them if you do

20 hours ago, mickyboy said:

so your a bit hungry or not got a mobile phone so i sell my 12 year old daughter for sex  hope you never ever have children god help them if you do

Their is no god . Just awful person to do that great buddhist 5 5 5 amazing Thailand , karma will get them all 

On 6/23/2017 at 7:03 PM, KKr said:

wish all people would have as much guts as this teacher. 
Healthier society, and many less young teens that sit alone in a corner, shut up, and hardly ever smile.

as for the pleasure seeker, I will gladly barf on the stone where he is hiding.

Agree, but I would jump on the stone continuously until the perpetrator is totally crushed.

I heard a similar " mother pimp " story a few years back

A teacher friend of mine was eating dinner at his usual restaurant when the owner offered her 15 year old daughter to him for sex.He recognised the girl as one of his students  He was horrified and of course refused.

Many mothers sell their daughters by sending them off to work bar as soon as they leave school ( students can leave school at the end of M3 if they choose )

On 6/23/2017 at 11:58 AM, Lammbock said:

I blame the Thai government. They do not support the poor people enough to live a decent life.

I doubt the mother or your so called poor people are ever short of food. A Thais definition of being poor is if they have no gold or the latest smartphone. A Thai will never starve because the trees are full of fruit and there are fish in the ponds and canals.

Most of the time Thais  WANT money they do not NEED money, they will not die if they don't have pockets full of cash 

This woman was greedy not desperate 

On 7/12/2017 at 11:50 PM, johncat1 said:

I heard a similar " mother pimp " story a few years back

A teacher friend of mine was eating dinner at his usual restaurant when the owner offered her 15 year old daughter to him for sex.He recognised the girl as one of his students  He was horrified and of course refused.

Many mothers sell their daughters by sending them off to work bar as soon as they leave school ( students can leave school at the end of M3 if they choose )

Look at the Japanese Geishas at that time in history. They sold their children as well.  Eastern culture can be pretty f...d up.Even if I was poor, the last thing I would do is sell my child. One who does so has no conscience..no excuses.....no character...no soul and definitely no inclination to Buddhist precepts.

On 6/23/2017 at 2:51 AM, phuketrichard said:

like western countries care about their poor??

Thailand is now and will always be third world

Western countries DO have a better safety net for the poor. Where are you getting your information?

On ‎27‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 1:06 AM, TMNH said:

Western countries DO have a better safety net for the poor. Where are you getting your information?

"I blame the Thai government. They do not support the poor people enough to live a decent life".

So have you grown up enough to admit you were wrong?

This poor girl has been subjected to double assault by both the male attacker and her own mother....

Hopefully it will not be a  third one through the fact that the authorities do not punish the assailants the way they should...

Honors to the teacher who took action!

An unpleasant case. But before going down the road of Thai-bashing any British BM's might like to reflect on the recent trial in the UK of child-abusers in Newcastle. It was on an almost industrial scale! 400+ victims and 200+ perpetrators. Unbelievable! And there were doubtless many teachers, police and social workers etc who must have been aware of what was going on and turned a blind eye.  This is on top of Rotheram etc.

I have been to Thailand numerous times and not seen underage streetwalkers - but I have seen them in my own provincial city in the UK...

On 6/23/2017 at 11:27 AM, Tilacme said:

Gets my vote for the most ridicules comment award.

Not so ridiculous! Just as we blame the mother and the adult government servant in the provincial office for their crimes - the underlying and fundamental reasons should not be overlooked. It is a bit harder to study the social situation which is uncontrollably under the influence of money. Free economy (and the political power it gives to wealth itself) covers up lots of vicious elements which shows up on such occasions.

14 hours ago, Veeke said:

Not so ridiculous! Just as we blame the mother and the adult government servant in the provincial office for their crimes - the underlying and fundamental reasons should not be overlooked. It is a bit harder to study the social situation which is uncontrollably under the influence of money. Free economy (and the political power it gives to wealth itself) covers up lots of vicious elements which shows up on such occasions.

My nan and granddad didn't have a pot to piss in but they didn't sell their children for sex, so stop talking sh #t you apologetic clown.

• 1 month later...
On 6/23/2017 at 11:58 AM, Lammbock said:

Great call.  Nothing to do with the bitch poor excuse of a Mother of course, let's just say it's OK for 'poor' people to do whatever the flying f they want and blame someone else.   Pathetic.  Oh, I'm a bit broke today, I'll sell a child into prostitution, not my fault, I need a new iphone and the government doesn't care. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2017 at 8:51 AM, Tilacme said:

My nan and granddad didn't have a pot to piss in but they didn't sell their children for sex, so stop talking sh #t you apologetic clown.

I agree that there are a few Great personalities like you with such Great granddads on this globe

Sadly this situation exists all over Thailand . Money rules....

Try all over the world, not just Thailand!

This is nothing new.  Poor parents have been selling their children into prostitution for decades.  I'm just happy that people are actually doing something about it!

So you're saying the mother was justified in doing this because the government didn't give her money?  I somehow doubt throwing money at poor people will stop people like her from being evil.

There is only the government to be blamed for not able to manage the country well. Generation after generation of politicians are there only to recoup their "election investment" and thereafter taking whatever they can before they are toppled. This country is in an utter mess but who cares as long as the rich becomes richer. Given another 50 years, I am dead sure nothing would be done to improve the life of the weak and poor in this country we called Thailand! 

2 hours ago, wvavin said:

There is only the government to be blamed for not able to manage the country well. Generation after generation of politicians are there only to recoup their "election investment" and thereafter taking whatever they can before they are toppled. This country is in an utter mess but who cares as long as the rich becomes richer. Given another 50 years, I am dead sure nothing would be done to improve the life of the weak and poor in this country we called Thailand! 

if you capsulize all this and call it 'hopeless', i agree

Archived