Patong - The Wake

1 hour ago, xylophone said:

Well DD, I very much doubt that it would be a "peaceful and private setting/beautiful quiet oasis" as it is just about in the middle of a nightclub (actually just one side but an integral part of it all the same)!

Wouldn't surprise me if the Yorkshire was bought by Taipan's owners, as they had plenty of money to go around because of the previous decades of good times for the club – – but now?

"The pool area at the Yorkshire was a beautiful, quiet oasis - just steps off of Soi Sansabai, but well designed and landscaped to provide a peaceful and private setting."

"was" being the operative word regarding pool aesthetics in this situation!

• Haha 1
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have been in Phuket prison on remand for a traffic accident in which 2 local underaged kids died on a motorbike who crash into me. 19 months waiting in prison for my day in court. 300,000 bail bond

I'm sure you mean well by your post LaoPo, so I will take it as constructive, however there are some things which seem to pass by your understanding.   I am also sure there are many other ex

Thank you for your kind words Patong2 and I was sorry to see the thread closed, however it became necessary not just because of a vindictive poster taking aim at me, but because it had gotten a little

Posted Images

13 hours ago, xylophone said:

Well DD, I very much doubt that it would be a "peaceful and private setting/beautiful quiet oasis" as it is just about in the middle of a nightclub (actually just one side but an integral part of it all the same)!

Wouldn't surprise me if the Yorkshire was bought by Taipan's owners, as they had plenty of money to go around because of the previous decades of good times for the club – – but now?

Leased.

• Thanks 2