Jump to content
BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dettol2288

First date with a Thai Girl in Udon Thani

Recommended Posts

I met a girl in Udon Thani from the Apps and We have chatted for about a month.

I will visit Udon Thani tomorrow and it will be our first date.

She works in a gold shop(Back Office not Sales) in Udon and i know she hasn't had boyfriend now.she is bachelor degree girl and not a bar girl.

Just now i told her i will go to udon tomorrow and ask her out for a dinner on Facebook.and she said she will text me after getting out of work 

But now i don't have any experience about a Thai Girl

Should I try to hold her hands on our first date?

 

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only with grandma sitting between you, then yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, tonray said:

Only with grandma sitting between you, then yes.

What means bro?

she graduated in udon and work in Udon for several years.

her hometown is in Nong khai and she live in udon at her sister's friend's home

it will be our 1st date tomorrow

and advice?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dettol2288 said:

What means bro?

she graduated in udon and work in Udon for several years.

her hometown is in Nong khai and she live in udon at her sister's friend's home

it will be our 1st date tomorrow

and advice?

I saw your other post bro...

 

Here you ask if you should hold hands and in your other post you wanted to know if you would get laid......

 

When you post a serious question perhaps people will give you serious answers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How old are you? 

 

How can you have dinner on Facebook?

 

You have no idea about how to date women?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

How old are you? 

 

How can you have dinner on Facebook?

 

You have no idea about how to date women?

 

 

I am under 30.

Still have no Idea

Could you give me some advice?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, tonray said:

I saw your other post bro...

 

Here you ask if you should hold hands and in your other post you wanted to know if you would get laid......

 

When you post a serious question perhaps people will give you serious answers.

could u please give me some help ?sir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dettol2288 said:

could u please give me some help ?sir

Thai girls on a date are just like women anywhere. 

 

Treat them nice

Show some respect

Make them laugh

Listen to whatever nonsense they are spouting

Splash a little cash

 

If she likes you then maybe you will have a good time.

 

 

Have you ever dated a Thai girl ? Have you ever dated any girl ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tonray said:

Thai girls on a date are just like women anywhere. 

 

Treat them nice

Show some respect

Make them laugh

Listen to whatever nonsense they are spouting

Splash a little cash

 

If she likes you then maybe you will have a good time.

 

 

Have you ever dated a Thai girl ? Have you ever dated any girl ?

in fact,i don't have any experience about dating any girl

so i don't know how to date and what to do with a thai girl and get a happy ending.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dettol2288 said:

in fact,i don't have any experience about dating any girl

so i don't know how to date and what to do with a thai girl and get a happy ending.

 

I would suggest online porn then. Have a good day. You can learn from the internet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dettol2288 said:

in fact,i don't have any experience about dating any girl

so i don't know how to date and what to do with a thai girl and get a happy ending.

 

OK...............  you need to get a life and also some psychological help from a professional. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tonray said:

I would suggest online porn then. Have a good day. You can learn from the internet.

i am not an outgoing guy and don't want to be a loser

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dettol2288 said:

i am not an outgoing guy and don't want to be a loser

Then step 1 is to stop being an Internet Troll. That will help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, dettol2288 said:

in fact,i don't have any experience about dating any girl

so i don't know how to date and what to do with a thai girl and get a happy ending.

 

Really I think you are a troll!  Your 30 and never been with a girl? 

However,  if you aren't a troll here is your help.

 

Youtube is your friend! Go do a search on youtube for how to date a girl or First date something like that

I'm sure you will find allot of videos. If not then use google I'm sure there are websites out there that can help guys like you.   

 

Still can't believe you're 30 and never been with a girl. My 1st girlfriend I was something like 14-15 , Which I think is about average for most people. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ericthai said:

Really I think you are a troll!  Your 30 and never been with a girl? 

However,  if you aren't a troll here is your help.

 

Youtube is your friend! Go do a search on youtube for how to date a girl or First date something like that

I'm sure you will find allot of videos. If not then use google I'm sure there are websites out there that can help guys like you.   

 

Still can't believe you're 30 and never been with a girl. My 1st girlfriend I was something like 14-15 , Which I think is about average for most people. 

 

I am under 30.it is in my early 20s.

i am not an outgoing guy.so dont have experience on dating girls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...