First date with a Thai Girl in Udon Thani

dettol2288

If she's  an educated girl from a good family, you should behave like a gentlemam. Holding hands or touching her is out of the question. She is no bargirl. I  ever dated an Udon woman from  a welknown family in Udon. Well our first dates where not even in Udon, because it would  damage her reputation seeing her walking with  a foreigner. Its was  wonderfull woman, I dated her for more than a year.  Thinks did'nt work out, and I wass  100% to blame for it.

I have 45 years experience with Thai ladies,

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't rush to hold hands.You often see foreigners  holding  hands with their Thai girlfriends .Check and see if you ever see a Thai couple holding hands ...Never...as public signs of affection are a no no with educated Thais

On 24/06/2017 at 4:05 PM, tonray said:

Thai girls on a date are just like women anywhere. 

Treat them nice

Show some respect

Make them laugh

Listen to whatever nonsense they are spouting

Splash a little cash

If she likes you then maybe you will have a good time.

Have you ever dated a Thai girl ? Have you ever dated any girl ?

80% chances she show up with her sister or friend for first date

10 minutes ago, pby92 said:

80% chances she show up with her sister or friend for first date

I have never experienced a girl showing up with someone else. I know it is one of those myths of dating in Thailand you see everywhere  on the net but certainly here in Bangkok, never seen it.

English is obviously not your first language.  every single girl is different... however from my personal experience thai girls are usually raised fairly conservative but that doesn't mean they are innocent and won't put out on the first or second date. 

If you want sex on the first date let her know and go from there it's that simple. ... you 2 will either wind up in bed or she will tell you to slow it down.

just don't try to kiss her in public or be a dick and try to force yourself on her.

kissing in public is a big no-no in thai culture. 

Also yes there is a possibility that she likely show up with a female friend or relative and you will be expected to pay for both of them on the date and if that happens you will more than likely have to be patient if you want sex.

If you two decide to continue dating after the frist date, and she keeps bringing a friend after 2-3 date you probably aren't her type or she is using you for something.

1.   Do something fun.  Something with activity.  Bowling or go see her favorite temple.   Night markets.

2 don't act like it's your first date.  But don't lie.   Have some confidence.  

3. Remember there are hundreds of others.  

4.  Don't show affection in public.  Holding hands I think is acceptable now in Thailand but only after your an item.  

5.  Be a good listener.   Don't talk to much about yourself. 

6.  Have condoms just in case but don't expect it.  If she does want to see your hotel room all no affection rules end the second the door closes.  

On 6/24/2017 at 8:58 PM, jak2002003 said:

How old are you? 

How can you have dinner on Facebook?

You have no idea about how to date women?

My first date with my gf was via Skype.  We both had spaghetti.  Everyone in the restaurants we sat in thought we were talking to ourselves.  That was 3 years ago.

university degree??  the value of that can exhaust many discussions and topics.

uni girls are in the game also as many live month to month

they dont work in bars (with exceptions though) they freelance in nightclubs sometime in higher % at end of month (rent due)

Good advice posted before me but might want to do what most Thai guys do have your 1st expiriance with  Thai bar girls. At least after awhile you will know how to perform in bed and not show a good girl that you later date that you are inexpirianced and have no clue what to do = a loser.

If she is a decent Thai girl, and is not experienced, she will bring along a friend on the first couple of dates. If she does not, then you are probably treading a well worn pathway.

Assuming she brings a friend, just go along with it and pay for the meal. If you seem to be getting along, try holding her hand when crossing the road or other places where it is normal and open practice among other Thais.

Don't try and kiss her goodnight, at the end of the first date, but rather hold her hand with both of yours and give her a big grin and smile while saying goodnight. 

On 2017-6-24 at 9:09 PM, dettol2288 said:

in fact,i don't have any experience about dating any girl

so i don't know how to date and what to do with a thai girl and get a happy ending.

Your 30 and never dated? Never went to a prom in high school? Boy.you are green but seriously good advice offered here. Don't go for a score on your first date. Take it slow.be respectfully.

My friend met a young Isan girl who was working in a big department store in Udon.
They agreed to meet later
She asked if she could bring her friend
He said OK
He said it was the BEST 3some of his life.

55 minutes ago, tonray said:

I have never experienced a girl showing up with someone else. I know it is one of those myths of dating in Thailand you see everywhere  on the net but certainly here in Bangkok, never seen it.

Happen near every time to me  usually not stay all the date if the girl you date think it's ok

52 minutes ago, ThaiWai said:

My first date with my gf was via Skype.  We both had spaghetti.  Everyone in the restaurants we sat in thought we were talking to ourselves.  That was 3 years ago.

Who picked up the check? 

35 minutes ago, edd said:

My friend met a young Isan girl who was working in a big department store in Udon.
He said OK

...and then he woke up.

Don't you people feel pretty silly responding to what is obviously a wind-up, trolling, whatever you want to call it? The OP must be laughing his head off. Word of advice to you all, don't be sending your bank account details to any Nigerians, OK?

Go ahead pal....just don't start to shell out cash for the sick buffalo, the sick family members, to repair the roof and so on...

And keep the diner invitation at a place that she could also afford!!...with girls, never put in to much cash until you have had your willy serviced at least 3 or 4 times!!:cheesy:....

Also if she's working, let her pay too for your outings!!....Keep things proportionate....don't shell out,  in one evening, one outing or a few days at a beach - the equivalent of what she makes in a month or a year!...don't!!

And the golden rule.....nothing...nothing to be put in her name, and make it clear that if you pop off, the cash flow will Stop, and your family/somebody else back home gets the house, the car, the bikes, the flat screen tv's, the 4 door XXL fridge etc. etc.

Naturally, if you have the means, hiring a private eye to stalk the gal for a week would also be very useful!!.....enjoy pal, have fun and go for it!!:burp::post-4641-1156694572::WPFflags:

1 hour ago, edd said:

He said OK

how much did it cost?

On 2017-06-24 at 11:02 AM, dettol2288 said:

I am under 30.it is in my early 20s.

i am not an outgoing guy.so dont have experience on dating girls

Thailand will indoctrinate you quite quickly. You will lose your virginity in LOS.

Be honest, let the girl(S) know that you are inexperienced. They will find this fact very endearing, very refreshing. 

Best of luck with your date. If it doesn't work, Udon Thani has many more eager "beavers". 

3 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Don't you people feel pretty silly responding to what is obviously a wind-up, trolling, whatever you want to call it? The OP must be laughing his head off. Word of advice to you all, don't be sending your bank account details to any Nigerians, OK?

No. The OP's date was only yesterday and he is probably waiting for the opportunity to escape his Isaan hottie's bed to tell us how he got all the way to home base.

You know how those Udon girls are don't you?

On 6/24/2017 at 9:05 PM, tonray said:

Thai girls on a date are just like women anywhere. 

Treat them nice

Show some respect

Make them laugh

Listen to whatever nonsense they are spouting

Splash a little cash

If she likes you then maybe you will have a good time.

Follow this advise and you will be fine.

Archived