'Regency for Expats' medical insurance

simon43

My broker recommended them and I met with their Bangkok rep. Both my wife and kid are covered by them, but only for in-patient cover. Everything looks ok to me, and the price is competitive, especially for my 3 year-old. However, we haven't had to make a claim yet.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 hour ago, brewsterbudgen said:

My broker recommended them and I met with their Bangkok rep. Both my wife and kid are covered by them, but only for in-patient cover. Everything looks ok to me, and the price is competitive, especially for my 3 year-old. However, we haven't had to make a claim yet.

Let’s hope you never have to make a claim and if you do , let’s hope all runs smoothly.????

10 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

I guess it was in the Athena Tower the meeting with their rep?

What I were suspicious about is this insurance, somehow I think they are related to the NowCompare website and other website which are also related to this website. So that made me suspicious.

The problem all Insurances are good as long you not have a claim… I don't know if they are good or not.. but now I choose Cigna, as this is an insurance, which is knowable about claims… Cigna and April would be my first address!

30 minutes ago, KittenKong said:

Low commission seems a much more likely reason to me.

Yes this could be a reason that many broker not choose this Insurance, as brookers not always choose the best for the Insured.. they often choose the Insurance which give them the best commission.

But as I just wrote before, that this Insurance still somehow made me suspicious.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived