Pattaya baht bus driver thought he was getting a good deal...

webfact

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, juice777 said:

It's 10 and there was 2 of them

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I doubt it.  When I lived in Chonburi years ago, the fare listed in Thai was 5 baht.  The baht bus criminals always demanded 10 baht from white people while taking 5 baht from Thais.  If the Indians were charged 10 baht, you can be sure the price for Thais was half.  

I doubt it.  When I lived in Chonburi years ago, the fare listed in Thai was 5 baht.  The baht bus criminals always demanded 10 baht from white people while taking 5 baht from Thais.  If the Indians were charged 10 baht, you can be sure the price for Thais was half.  

Maybe in other places but I know That Thai people pay 10 baht here. They do sometimes try to pretend it's 20 by seeing if you wait for your 10 baht change.If you pay with a 20 baht note.

Another reason why I love this story

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

On 6/27/2017 at 9:37 AM, whaleboneman said:

So you're admitting to passing counterfeit money. Nice work. And possibly some poor worker had to make up for it later?

Well what did you want me to do with it ..hang it on the wall  ?

On 27 June 2560 BE at 4:52 AM, Thechook said:

It's play money not actually counterfeit.  Counterfeit doesn't have glaring in your face intentional mistakes.

Toy money paying for a trip in a Toyota

sounds ok ?

On ‎27‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 2:57 PM, madusa said:

So you continue to use it even after Selfridges staffs told you it was a counterfeit. You were in possession of a counterfeit note and attempt to use it- both a serious crime in Britain. You know that don't you?

I know you felt short changed when someone gave you a counterfeit so you didn't want to lose ten pound you quickly used it to buy a burger. But the law doesn't think that way, you are expected to hand it over to the police and a lot of questions and forms to fill. They try to trace or at least find out how many places the note had been circulated. They have a special team who does this work and very good at it.

Well good luck to them..they need all the pounds they can get in the UK at the moment to pay for all that shit cladding they haven't conformed with...but one thing I can tell you buddy it won't be from this Aussie that's for sure!See at Superrich they have pictures of ten pound notes stuck up on the window around the BTS today..think they have far bigger problems than my cheeseburger and French fries some how!

On 6/27/2017 at 5:52 AM, Thechook said:

It's play money not actually counterfeit.  Counterfeit doesn't have glaring in your face intentional mistakes.

It got to be authentic because they have serial numbers on them. The British government borrowed huge some of money from China so one of the terms and conditions is to have chinese characters printed on it.

Just a matter of interest, is Charles Darwin theory still good I mean it was shot down because no missing link was found at all for all the animals and human beings. Just no missing link. Lately I read the theory is being hotly debated and we all waiting anxiously for the outcome.

• 2 weeks later...
It got to be authentic because they have serial numbers on them. The British government borrowed huge some of money from China so one of the terms and conditions is to have chinese characters printed on it.
Just a matter of interest, is Charles Darwin theory still good I mean it was shot down because no missing link was found at all for all the animals and human beings. Just no missing link. Lately I read the theory is being hotly debated and we all waiting anxiously for the outcome.

More missing links every day-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived