Court upholds two-year sentence of young driver who killed three cyclists

Jonathan Fairfield

Cant everybody see this game  The brainless Bimbo must have friends in high places (few favours go a long way) She will appeal and appeal She is not in jail This happened in 2015 This will soon be all forgotten Misunderstanding again Law what law here? Anybody hear from the Rich kid who killed the cop? Lol all over red rover 

7 hours ago, Emster23 said:

A government official did an illegal turn on a T intersection, killing friend of mine and her 8 month fetus. I think fine was around 1500 baht. And so it goes...

Yeah mate its just not fair I was surprised he/she got 1500 baht fine. In my country that would be classed as reckless driving and manslaughter 7 year jail sentence. Here it is just a big joke Misunderstanding

All goes down the person did the illegal turn because it is the me me mentality of the drivers here

17 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

Kills 3 people through her recklessness, and only gets 2 years.

What the hell is wrong with this country??

but...but...but... the self appointed pm said he would deal with these typs of cases didnt he ? no  ? you sure ?

19 hours ago, SOUTHERNSTAR said:

The other news of the day is that the pop corn gun man was set free today by the Appeals court due to a lack of evidence. Just a reminder he was photographed with a weapon of war in his hands at the site where people was shot and one person died due to his wounds. 

Aaaah thought the one with the gun had a hood over his head, how could they identify him??

20 hours ago, carlyai said:

"Kills 3 people through her recklessness, and only gets 2 years.
What the hell is wrong with this country??"
Great. You don't drink and drive. Never?
There's nothing wrong with the country that you criticize.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

she was above the limit.:unsure:. So what's your point exactly?

19 hours ago, gr8fldanielle said:

Kill three people while driving drunk and get two years in prison, Get caught without a work permit and get 5 years?

Am I missing something here?

If a "foreigner" kills three Thai people while driving drunk, would it also just only be two years as well? Is there a book somewhere that houses these penalties or is it a case by case kind of thing, depends on who you are I guess.

It's disturbing any way you look at it.

and what about somebody who says or writes something you shouldn't and get sent away for decades? :ph34r:

The other thing is whts about all this reporters intetviews? If u had accident in europe no journalists come interview u with mics and cams. 3 world country thing

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

On 27.06.2017 at 7:21 PM, carlyai said:

"Kills 3 people through her recklessness, and only gets 2 years.
What the hell is wrong with this country??"
Great. You don't drink and drive. Never?
There's nothing wrong with the country that you criticize.

sure
when the same drunken and stupid c*nt will smear the asphalt of your parents and your children, then come again and say the same thing

we will all listen with pleasure

she was above the limit.:unsure:. So what's your point exactly?

My point had nothing to do with the drunk driver. It had to do with 'what's wrong with this country'. Seems there is a comparison being made between some country and this country.
In context, this is a fudal, agricultural country, with some parts leaping ahead of the rural parts. I see nothing wrong with this country.

49 minutes ago, carlyai said:

My point had nothing to do with the drunk driver. It had to do with 'what's wrong with this country'. Seems there is a comparison being made between some country and this country.
In context, this is a fudal, agricultural country, with some parts leaping ahead of the rural parts. I see nothing wrong with this country.

now there is a confession:shock1:so it's only a feudal agricultural country when it comes to explaining away its deficiencies but it can do anything and everything when it comes to wanting to be the hub of everything on earth:giggle:

Archived