Old man caught naked having sex with a dog - but there are no charges as "Jao Jut went willingly"

webfact

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Lingba said:

so as usual and especially since it was consensual....all is forgiven and life goes on...I wonder if he even paid the dogs owner any compensation...can't wait to see what the pups look like...I'm sure once they arrive , people will be flocking to pick lottery numbers

3 hours ago, worgeordie said:

A bitch will follow you anywhere if you have a sausage in your hand.

regards worgeordie

If I read it correctly it was a he dog...maybe the dog is gay?

5 hours ago, Thechook said:

Hillarious concensual sex with a dog.

Yeah, but. . . 

Was it a dog - or a bitch? The aptly-named owner, Kuhn Bang-orn doesn't make clear. Either way, no big deal. Homosexuality between consenting adults is not illegal in Thailand.  

At seven, the dog is clearly under the age of consent - though I suppose the randy old git could argue that one year of a dog's life is equivalent to seven human years and his quarry was middle-aged.

"She said her pet had to take some of the blame for going willingly to the rendezvous." What a sick twisted mind! :post-4641-1156693976: I wonder if she would think that if it was one of her children who was 'sexually assaulted"?

She must be related to or a friend of the guy. Or her IQ doesn't get to double digits!

4 minutes ago, lvr181 said:

"She said her pet had to take some of the blame for going willingly to the rendezvous." What a sick twisted mind! :post-4641-1156693976: I wonder if she would think that if it was one of her children who was 'sexually assaulted"?

Only if her children wagged their tails and merrily went out to meet the guy.  Come on, you're taking this way too serious.  We're talking about a dog, not children. 

Now if you're talking abusive, then it's more about this guy....

http://www.nbc26.com/news/national/florida-man-had-sex-with-dog-more-than-100-times-report-says

Archived