BANGKOK 20 April 2019 23:49

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

"Expert gang" steal 370,000 baht from ATM outside minimart on Route 344 in Chonburi

1 hour ago, JSixpack said:

Good on you for not realizing they now have an excuse to rob you of 250 bht.

Yeah... I guess they are going to have to make up for the lost money. Rob one ATM and then charge everyone for it... You so clever... why had I not thought of that...

1 hour ago, LazySlipper said:

Really pickin' at straws with that one.... how long you been here? 

Been here 14 years seen it going up from 50 bht to 220 so either you don't know what you are talking about or you have a money tree in your yard.

I still have to withdraw mine.

So GET REAL ... 

Wow! Yep, but then I just beat you with 3 years. Been living here for 17 years. No, Money trees in the yard does not work, but if you stay here legally you can easy have one or more bank accounts here. As for living here 14 years, you would be aware of that.

You just made it even more stupid to use a foreign ATM for 14 consecutive years and complain about the fee.

By the way, I am as real as they come. You on the other hand seems to live in the blue.

I just found a better way to withdraw, like it seems. Doesn´t it? At least I save 220 Bath everytime I take out money.

Have a nice weekend! Cheers

On 6/29/2017 at 11:00 AM, Andrew Dwyer said:

Surely cutting the communication cable should have alerted the bank as well ??

communications cable is also know as a garden variety network or internet cable. the machine would just show offline

15 hours ago, Get Real said:

Wow! Yep, but then I just beat you with 3 years. Been living here for 17 years. No, Money trees in the yard does not work, but if you stay here legally you can easy have one or more bank accounts here. As for living here 14 years, you would be aware of that.

You just made it even more stupid to use a foreign ATM for 14 consecutive years and complain about the fee.

By the way, I am as real as they come. You on the other hand seems to live in the blue.

I just found a better way to withdraw, like it seems. Doesn´t it? At least I save 220 Bath everytime I take out money.

Have a nice weekend! Cheers

You yap and yep and jabberwok a lot but don't offer solutions on avoiding costs at an ATM. Congratulations on being here 17 years you did beat me... I am rolling around in pain.

So get real, how do you avoid costs on importing money from abroad? Dying to know your secret.

Or maybe this is where you will realize that you just put your mouth in  it...

3 hours ago, LazySlipper said:

You yap and yep and jabberwok a lot but don't offer solutions on avoiding costs at an ATM. Congratulations on being here 17 years you did beat me... I am rolling around in pain.

So get real, how do you avoid costs on importing money from abroad? Dying to know your secret.

Or maybe this is where you will realize that you just put your mouth in  it...

Several ways ,but i have used www.transferwise.com to transfer money from a bank abroad to a Thai bank .Better exchange rate that main stream banks ,and small transfer charge .You will need to open a Thai bank account which is easy ,even on a Tourist visa .

On 6/30/2017 at 2:46 PM, LazySlipper said:

Really pickin' at straws with that one.... how long you been here? 

Been here 14 years seen it going up from 50 bht to 220 so either you don't know what you are talking about or you have a money tree in your yard.

I still have to withdraw mine.

So GET REAL ... 

I been here 23 years & nothing in life is free, would you work for free? simple answer & i aint rich, is reality