Best Toyota dealer service Hua Hin or Cha Am?

Lone Ranger

Just about to buy a new Toyota Hilux has anyone had recent experience of the level of service at the Hua Hin or Cha Am dealerships as I can only see outdated posts on the matter.

Also do either of them pick up & deliver the vehicle to one's home at all like Mazda do?

Any help would be very much appreciated as have had 4yrs of awful service at Ford Hua Hin & do not want a repeat .

I got pricing on Fortuners at both the Hua Hin and Cha am dealerships oct last year. 

The lady at Cha am was great, much bigger discount and heaps of add ons were offered. I think she was the manager. FYI There are two dealerships at Chaam. One is just north of town near the bridge heading to BKK 

this dealership was not so friendly.

The one just south of Cha am you should definitely check out.  Not sure about delivery.

I ended up getting a rangerwildtrak at Ford Petburi so I cannot comment on the after sales service. My ford experience is very positive, I did read bad reviews about HH ford prior to purchase luckily 

Good luck 

The one opposite the Energy condo was good. I organized the purchase of a Fortuner for a friend while he was in Germany. All went smoothly.

Another friend bought  a Fortuner from the HH dealership and didn't get the red plates off for more than 6 months, there was always some excuse.

Archived