BANGKOK
webfact

"Waterfront" condo purchasers in Pattaya could see some developments later this month

14 minutes ago, JustAnotherHun said:

Don't tear down this impressive landmark of a world class family resort.

The "waterfront" will be for Pattaya what the statue of Liberty is for New York.

You forget the lookout park behind it, which is why it's not occupied right now. As long as the park is blocked by the building, it will have to be demolished, in part, or entirely, eventually.

On 7/4/2017 at 4:47 PM, newnative said:

Finish it or tear it down--just don't leave it how it is.  This has been dragging on way too long now.

Talk about dragging on; have you ever noticed the "Bang Pa Khong" townhouse/marina development just of the highway halfway between Bangkok and Pattaya.  90% completed in 1997, still maintained but unoccupied 25 years later.  The complexities of this must be amazing.

• Haha 1

This case is somewhere sitting  in court making all kind of law firms very rich various parties filing claims against eachother it could take decades for a solution. the fact that it is higher as was allowed is further complicating the issue. 

11 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You forget the lookout park behind it, which is why it's not occupied right now. As long as the park is blocked by the building

hahaha  that's the most preposterous assumption I ever heard.

are you suggesting that tourists and visitors from i.e. China or Russia (who never been to Pattaya before) are refusing to go up to the lookout point because a view that they actually never seen before is now blocked by a building unfortunately. And they know that!? so they decide not to go up as it won't be worth it

And that's why the lookout point is not occupied right now😁!(Damn, I never thought of this) .Thats was a good one bro!😂

10 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

This case is somewhere sitting  in court making all kind of law firms very rich various parties filing claims against eachother it could take decades for a solution. the fact that it is higher as was allowed is further complicating the issue. 

The last I heard was it was fatter than allowed, not taller than allowed.

On 7/4/2017 at 5:47 PM, newnative said:

Finish it or tear it down--just don't leave it how it is.

I wonder if the people responsible for the stoppage are proud and aware that they dedicated this unfinished monster to their beloved city?!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, pattayadude said:

I wonder if the people responsible for the stoppage are proud and aware that they dedicated this unfinished monster to their beloved city?!

The adage 'be careful what you wish for' comes to mind.

• Like 2