Would-be child-sex 'whistle blower' faces transfer

webfact

2 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

Really? From parking lot attendants to traffic cops, they're all doing it.    But yes, of course, you're quite right.:thumbsup:

Nice one, brilliant on so many levels with the double meaning 555

2 hours ago, Artisi said:

being correct and having it acted upon or even being recognised are so far removed from each other you could be on another planet.

If they could send him they probably would ! 

AND.......It upsets me greatly that the "Head of all this".... An Un-elected Head of State, a man who is 'impeding' Democracy and making this a 'Police State'.............. Is going to be welcomed into 'Our' USA White House, as if he is somebody great..................

4 hours ago, petermik said:

And seemingly he is being punished for it...very sad state of affairs here :sad:

You don't go anywhere in Thailand by being honest.   Lucky for him he has not "disappeared" yet or "jumped" of a roof.  The guy deserves full credit for being the 1% of the RTP or any other government agency, with morals.

32 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

It takes one good man to change things!!

All the best to this brave officer and hope one day he is rewarded for his honesty and integrity towards his country!

Absurdly incorrect, one good man  standing against a corrupt system will get chewed up and spat out in Thailand.... 

I hope  he doesn't have a family  and really should watch his own safety 

1 hour ago, speedtripler said:

Absurdly incorrect, one good man  standing against a corrupt system will get chewed up and spat out in Thailand.... 

I hope  he doesn't have a family  and really should watch his own safety 

Absurdly negative and pessimistic!:post-4641-1156693976:....I just hope that you don't approve of child sex?

16 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

Absurdly negative and pessimistic!:post-4641-1156693976:....I just hope that you don't approve of child sex?

No, just stating the obvious,  

1 man cannot change the corruption of a nation.... And certainly not a man of lower rank than the ones he is accusing.... 

Maybe someone like the PM could act like a PM as he has the power and the rank to punish the guilty parties

5 minutes ago, speedtripler said:

No, just stating the obvious,  

1 man cannot change the corruption of a nation.... And certainly not a man of lower rank than the ones he is accusing.... 

Maybe someone like the PM could act like a PM as he has the power and the rank to punish the guilty parties

One cannot change others and the whole world, but you can change things in the world around you in which you evolve daily...with courage and a bit of integrity!...

I always tell the people working with me that they will get full merit plainly in tying even if it fails. Real merit comes from trying and wheather it works or not is secondary...I agree that in the global world of finance or profit such notions may seem ridiculous!

A hard task I agree, that is not given to every Tom, Dick and Harry to indulge..

8 hours ago, tracker1 said:

He believed he had upset authorities with his calls for high-ranking officials involved in child prostitution to be punished. 

He had also publicly alleged that recruiting officials in eight local administrative bodies were being offered Bt500,0000-Bt600,000 for lofty positions. 

I would say he would be correct on both matters !

Correct. Justice will not prevail and I almost feel sorry for this guy whom is pissing against the wind of perverse derelection of duty by others. 

8 hours ago, tracker1 said:

He believed he had upset authorities with his calls for high-ranking officials involved in child prostitution to be punished. 

He had also publicly alleged that recruiting officials in eight local administrative bodies were being offered Bt500,0000-Bt600,000 for lofty positions. 

I would say he would be correct on both matters !

correct ; and instead of being transferred; replacing the numbnuts that he fingered

This,, more than ANY situation that has come about, is THE perfect time for the PM to take charge, and make things go, "RIGHT",,,, what are the odds that he will?.... If he doesn't,, then any other retoric he boast's from this point on, about wiping out corruption, etc,,  is simply that,, Boasting,, NOTHING MORE!,,,, This Thailand,, COULD be, a true turning point,,, But again,,, what are the odds of that?

On 7/6/2017 at 2:07 PM, owl sees all said:

I read the article and the posts and at first I agreed. Now I've second thoughts. Doubts even.

I don't know who has authorised the transfer but it just could be that he is being moved for his own safety. This is such a high profile case that if he was now to commit 'suicide' or some awful accident come his way it will make a case that is not looking good, worse.

He is a jewel amongst the pebbles. Maybe someone is trying to protect him? There must be Thais 'up-top' that think as he does on this. 

He has no friends and relatives to keep an eye out for him down there, the Junta is clearly not on his side here.

44 minutes ago, the guest said:

He should go international, I'm sure the outside world would be very interested in picking up this story.

He better not be in Thailand if he does that, and if he is not a crook he probably does not have a lot of money. It doesn't seem that the international media cares much about the Brits murdered, or the Red Bull aire murdering a cop.

10 minutes ago, Grubster said:

He has no friends and relatives to keep an eye out for him down there, the Junta is clearly not on his side here.

You are probably right. Just don't know what is going on. I am hoping I'm right on my premise.  Is there not one person in the higher Thai echelons that can agree with his stance?

18 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

You are probably right. Just don't know what is going on. I am hoping I'm right on my premise.  Is there not one person in the higher Thai echelons that can agree with his stance?

I think it comes down to the top dog here doesn't it?

So rather than investigating and dramatically (possibly) starting to improve the image of the police they very publicly demonstrate that if you don't play along you will be punished. Another black mark on a very dark surface.

Archived