Police investigate death of 'European' man in Bangkok

webfact

Police investigate death of 'European' man in Bangkok

news_oWjiQlkdKQ071328_533.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Police are investigating after the body of a foreign man was discovered at a house in the Phaya Thai area of Bangkok.

The body of the unidentified man was found at the house on Phaholyothin Road in the early hours of Friday morning.

A report by Daily News described the man as ‘European’ and around 30 years years old.

However, an initial search by police failed to find the man’s passport or any other documents which could help to identify him.

The body of the man was found in a room on the second floor of the two storey house.

Police believe the man jumped from an adjacent 8 storey condo and fell through the roof of the house and came crashing through the ceiling and into the room where his body was discovered.

A witness told officers from Phaya Thai police station that he heard a loud noise which he initially thought was from a car accident.

Police are trying to formally identify the man and continue to investigate the incident.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-07-07

Swede Plunges From Balcony Into Living Room

By Teeranai Charuvastra, Staff Reporter

image1-swedishroom-696x522.jpg  

Forensic police officers inspect the condominium room of a Swedish man who fell to his death Friday

BANGKOK — A Swedish national fell to his death and came crashing down into a neighbor’s living room in Bangkok’s Phaya Thai district early Friday morning.

The man plunged from his condominium balcony and through the roof of a neighboring home to land in its living room. Police said they found medication used to treat mental conditions such as schizophrenia in his room but considered it premature to rule it an accident or suicide.

Full story:  http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2017/07/07/swede-plunges-balcony-living-room/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2017-07-07

Police should stop investigating everything. They cant be trused which is no surprise even to people that have never travelled here. My family have been harassed by local bib. Its so bad i had to purchase an sdr to prove this. Sure enough. My plates and street names and my name "farang" are being said over the air. Maybe well have some handwritten notes soon. Country is rotten to the core far more than common people realize. Sad indeed.

3 hours ago, bsdthai said:

Police should stop investigating everything. They cant be trused which is no surprise even to people that have never travelled here. My family have been harassed by local bib. Its so bad i had to purchase an sdr to prove this. Sure enough. My plates and street names and my name "farang" are being said over the air. Maybe well have some handwritten notes soon. Country is rotten to the core far more than common people realize. Sad indeed.

Best you leave quickly. And take all those in your group that think like you with you. Hurry hurry. Danger danger will rogers. 

Imagine the man fell on to the ceiling but didn't damage it and nobody knew about it. The the corpse begins to rot and the juice drip through the ceiling down on to the bed below and the guy sleeping there with his mouth wide open . The juice slowly drip into his open mouth.

A Chinese lady from china was murdered in a hotel, her body was cut up washed, put in plastic bags then packed in a big paper box. It was put under the bed until the new hotel guests checked in and found the box. The two hotel guests pull the big paper box out from under the bed thinking it was a left behind luggage. That's when they found Alice in Wonderland.

4 hours ago, Wake Up said:

Best you leave quickly. And take all those in your group that think like you with you. Hurry hurry. Danger danger will rogers. 

what's an sdr? horrifying situation really but why stay? does not compute Will Rogers!

37 minutes ago, madusa said:

Imagine the man fell on to the ceiling but didn't damage it and nobody knew about it. The the corpse begins to rot and the juice drip through the ceiling down on to the bed below and the guy sleeping there with his mouth wide open . The juice slowly drip into his open mouth.

A Chinese lady from china was murdered in a hotel, her body was cut up washed, put in plastic bags then packed in a big paper box. It was put under the bed until the new hotel guests checked in and found the box. The two hotel guests pull the big paper box out from under the bed thinking it was a left behind luggage. That's when they found Alice in Wonderland.

you need help man! you are seriously sick and I think that they will be coming for you very soon.

5 hours ago, farcanell said:

Police deemed it premature........

Premature adjudication particularly by Thai police is not uncommon. It can be embarrassing and occur when least expected. It is a condition which can be cured and the RTP should seek help. 

Just now, Cadbury said:

Premature adjudication particularly by Thai police is not uncommon. It can be embarrassing and occur when least expected. It is a condition which can be cured and the RTP should seek help. 

There is medication that can be prescribed...!

5 hours ago, Wake Up said:

That's Will Robinson.

Will Rogers is the guy who never met a Thai cop...

4 hours ago, impulse said:

That's Will Robinson.

Will Rogers is the guy who never met a Thai cop...

You're right there captain, but what is an "sdr"?

Will Rogers: well one was a wit, vaudeville and movie star in the early 20th century. Look him up he was pretty funny.

Can't say I know the one you refer to off hand though?

RIP to the Swedish lad.

5 hours ago, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

You're right there captain, but what is an "sdr"?

Will Rogers: well one was a wit, vaudeville and movie star in the early 20th century. Look him up he was pretty funny.

Can't say I know the one you refer to off hand though?

RIP to the Swedish lad.

Don't have to look him up.  Will Rogers famously claimed he never met a man he didn't like.  

I concluded he never met a BIB.

When I was younger -during the Tehran hostage crisis-  the standard joke was that he never met an Iranian.

18 hours ago, oldgent said:

Forensic team what a joke, the amount of people in that little room walking over

any possible evidence 

Exactly lol

The first rule is supposed to be preserve the crime scene

After 20+ people have went in and walked around taking selfies a hair or a fingerprint  could be anybodys... 

16 hours ago, Catkiwi said:

you need help man! you are seriously sick and I think that they will be coming for you very soon.

The lady from China who was cut up and packed in a box happened in Malaysia not my wild imagination.

Yes, you are right I am sick, it's just BPD (borderline personality disorder). I be ok as long as I walk the line and don't step outside( like Johnny Cash song "I walk the line" 1960s great song).

By the time I get well i would be dead, see the irony? You can't really talk away your problems so it's wasting time to see a shrink.

Archived