Police investigate death of 'European' man in Bangkok

webfact

22 hours ago, Wake Up said:

Best you leave quickly. And take all those in your group that think like you with you. Hurry hurry. Danger danger will rogers

Ill agree despite the unthoughtfull quote. "thinkers" dont belong. I was also ignorant for the first 5yrs or so but a couple of decades later experience paints a different picture. Some pwople are lucky, some arent.

That group is my family! Hope you dont have one here or end up in a bad set of circumstances. If so youll need to WAKE UP also. 

Willrogers? Im old but not that old if your refering to the old dead comedian iv never heard of until wasting time googling this idiot. Irellevant trolling self promoting ego boosting post much off the back of a real issue. Lets hope your not a thinker. Best to be ignorant.

19 hours ago, madusa said:

Imagine the man fell on to the ceiling but didn't damage it and nobody knew about it. The the corpse begins to rot and the juice drip through the ceiling down on to the bed below and the guy sleeping there with his mouth wide open . The juice slowly drip into his open mouth.

A Chinese lady from china was murdered in a hotel, her body was cut up washed, put in plastic bags then packed in a big paper box. It was put under the bed until the new hotel guests checked in and found the box. The two hotel guests pull the big paper box out from under the bed thinking it was a left behind luggage. That's when they found Alice in Wonderland.

Must be good weed your smoking, I was going to save my 1000th post but you have won the prize.

3 hours ago, madusa said:

The lady from China who was cut up and packed in a box happened in Malaysia not my wild imagination.

Yes, you are right I am sick, it's just BPD (borderline personality disorder). I be ok as long as I walk the line and don't step outside( like Johnny Cash song "I walk the line" 1960s great song).

By the time I get well i would be dead, see the irony? You can't really talk away your problems so it's wasting time to see a shrink.

good luck with that.

Archived