Best 1 month SIM card

Anyone know which SIM would be best for a one month trip to Thailand. 

Something that will provide good streaming(Youtube mostly) in Mukdahan and Patts.

Price doesn't really matter if as long as it works well and has lots of data allowance. 

AIS have a 2GB 30 day package at 239bht, and 6GB at 699bht.. Purchase sim from 7/11, and top up at machine outside. Input phone no and amount. Then on phone call *777*75# for 239bht package, or *777*986# for 699bht package. Then on phone it will come up with AIS in phone settings and the default 3G and 4G setting will appear.  Above the default is another option, which I find has better coverage. AIS anywhere in Thailand has about the best coverage of the telcos... 

8 minutes ago, owenm said:

AIS have a 2GB 30 day package at 239bht, and 6GB at 699bht.. Purchase sim from 7/11, and top up at machine outside. Input phone no and amount. Then on phone call *777*75# for 239bht package, or *777*986# for 699bht package. Then on phone it will come up with AIS in phone settings and the default 3G and 4G setting will appear.  Above the default is another option, which I find has better coverage. AIS anywhere in Thailand has about the best coverage of the telcos... 

I'm not sure that you can still buy AIS packages from 7/11. I think they only sell True.

Archived