Interest explorer has stopped working

ezzra

A problem with this webpage caused IE to close and reopen the tab

I have been getting this error message every time I try to open TV for the last two days

Is there a problem with TV site

or the issue is with me?

49 minutes ago, Kan Win said:

I have the same problem.

Posted with Chrome which I dislike to use.

Win

What error message did yo get? Can you post a screen shot the next time it happens?

Fist of all, on your website page only,  IE 11 always asking for  a sign in

lately, every time i try to bring TV webpage on, the "A Problem with this

webpage caused Internet Explorer to close and reopen the tab"

and prevent the website from loading or doing anything and it

shut down, can even take a screen shot

I'm using Chrome to access TV webpage now to to inform you

of the problems...

2 hours ago, ezzra said:

A problem with this webpage caused IE to close and reopen the tab

I have been getting this error message every time I try to open TV for the last two days

Is there a problem with TV site

or the issue is with me?

I tried to open this web page, ie www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/991534-interest-explorer-has-stopped-working, with Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) just now, but my computer, running on Windows 10, has Microsoft Edge, not IE. I had no problem loading the page with Edge.

IE is famous for not complying fully with the HMTL standard and web designers and programmers generally make allowance for this when writing their code. If you did not have the described problem until recently, it is possible that Microsoft installed a new update of IE on your computer and with it a new HTML incompatibility.

It would appear that Microsoft is not so gently forcing IE users to change to Edge, which Microsoft says is less incompatible with HTML standards than IE, or to another browser. It doesn't seem fair, but that's Microsoft for you.

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 1:59 PM, Maestro said:

It would appear that Microsoft is not so gently forcing IE users to change to Edge, which Microsoft says is less incompatible with HTML standards than IE, or to another browser. It doesn't seem fair, but that's Microsoft for you.

I had to change to Edge to get TVF to work, as IE is probably now the worst piece of rubbish to infect the internet. I also have a computer using W7 which does not have edge, and had to load Chrome to make TVF work.

I won't use IE unless I have no other option.

Archived