Teen rapes and murders his aunty because she told gran about his smoking

webfact

Nobody rapes and kills because he has been grassed up over something so petty like smoking. 

The chap needs some serious help, hopefully behind bars. 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, marko kok prong said:

This kid is an obvious Physco,just deport him to Syria,he would fit in well there.

come on everybody, we all should know its yaba induced psychosis. Give the kids some quality drugs and you'd get less of this. This stuff which is like very bad speed, amphetamine, is full of shit and it literally sends people off their heads. Banning marijuana was and is a very 'bad' idea. They combine yaba with lao cao alcohol and go off their heads. 

This is the result of not legalising drugs, and utilising comprehensive education programs. This is pure unadulterated laziness at the top of the regime, and the alcohol lobby paying for its supremacy. 

The kid is undereducated, full of drugs, alcohol and testosterone, hasn't even got a father who could take him to the local short stay with a decent girl and yes probably psychotic as a result. 

As a Non Smoker I've noticed that those who gave up resort to comlaining Then Bore the Arse of everyone telling about It ..Funny how non smokers don't rant, or tell everyone how they never started..Perhaps Aunte gave up.?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

1 hour ago, Maggusoil said:

Perhaps the "smoking" we and they're referring to here is not cigarettes, and not grass either .  . The kids like yaba

and that's a drug of derangement.

Well I know smoking refers to another activity that doesn't actually involve fire.

I think I'm at last making progress. This is another of these stories where stunned and horrified posters like to use the term s- - -b - -, and..." lock him up and throw away the key"...and I find myself less ans less inclined to congradulate them for coming from a country where this type of thing never happens. They seem to be under the impression that is only happens in Thailand.

5 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

"He had earlier been seen by a passerby raping the 63 year old woman by a canal."

so at a distance this person could not simply call out "what is going on here?" or just begin shouting?

Could have then being dealing with a double murder

7 hours ago, Dave67 said:

Someone who is capable of murder and rape for such a trivial reason is pretty scary

Im sure that wasnt the reason .

That was him just trying to make an excuse .

He probably just felt horny , found himself sat next to a female alone and his hormones took over his judgement

Raped her and then knew that he would be in trouble , so decided to kill her

4 minutes ago, whatawonderfulday said:

well just another example of no moral standards.  When coup makers can ignore the law of the land what message does this send to anybody else who similarly have no moral or ethical convictions ?

Perhaps they should follow the lead of the politicians the junta replaced. It would make a huge difference, do you think?

Some psycho retard child commits a murder and you assign some portion of blame to the junta. How much blame do you assign to the Shinawatras when their SUPPORTERS commit murder in their name?

Absolutely shocking smoking at 15 disgusting, this is all normal and usual behaviour for Thai male youth because they are brought up believing that all Thai people know best they are the top dog being a male, and sadly they usually find out the hard way that some Thai people have moral and decent standards that most abide to, so lock him up permanently in a nice Thai prison and see how he likes being the local <deleted> for the real Thai men.   

5 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Death by public hanging, but 1st set him alight for about 20 seconds, then hose the flames down, then dowse him with petrol and fire him up again, then kicking the chair that he is standing on with noose around neck, but it has to be not before 20 seconds alight again, that should teach him, and others !

RIP to the Auntie and God give the husband strength to come to terms with his loss, if he ever can.

Wow 4my, don't you think you might need some professional help with those evil thoughts? 

I agree this cretin is sub human and should be severely punished but your suggestion is a bit , how can I say? Twisted. 

You didnt by chance work work for the CIA in an earlier life did you?

10 minutes ago, Jim walker said:

so lock him up permanently in a nice Thai prison and see how he likes being the local <deleted> for the real Thai men.   

What he did was appaling and he should be severely punished , but as he is a child , sending him to jail to get raped by adults , is just as bad as what he did

5 hours ago, DiscoDan said:

Need to start hanging these scum to send out a message.

I would start with a good flogging with the cane. It is 99% effective in Singapore. Adolescents and adults there know the punishment, are aware of the pain it inflict's and is an obvious deterrent that is working. Thailand like so many western counties are getting softer and softer in their punishment's. Kids under 18 especially know there will be little accountability for their actions. There seems to be less responsibility from the parents as well. Witnesses and bypasses just don't want to get involved either these days as too many times they see where a wanna be hero ends up dead. 

30 minutes ago, mick01827 said:

How is that even remotely funny! 

And to say that after a crime like this! 

What an id..iot!

Let me guess.. You offer yourself as the paragon of virtue to all who stray from the path.. Gimme a break and get back to your prayer room

8 hours ago, starky said:

<deleted> that's heavy not much chance of rehabilitation in this case methinks.  Try him as an adult then lock him up and throw away the key. Appalling crime. 

Hang him.shoot him.electrocute him.or lethally inject him.

10 hours ago, colinneil said:

What the hell is wrong with young Thai males?

So many stories these days about rapes/murders/torture/ beatings.

Then when questioned, they say, it was because she/he was going to speak bad about me.

Sick twisted bar stewards, should get hanged.

.R.I.P. so sad such a tragic unnecessary waste of life.

Ask the thai army jaunta every things ok " just close all bars and no pelvic thrusts from. All will be ok . Thailand not a violent place in the top 5 becomeing number 1 is the answer we love each other don't drink buddhist lent wet season refrain from drinking " just rape and kill as many as you can " the joints f _ _ _ _ _d . No fun in amazing thailand they have achieved in 3 + years to make thailand so safe. Amazing kwai land 

Archived