Teen rapes and murders his aunty because she told gran about his smoking

webfact

Just now, Mad mick said:

Ask ? thai army jaunta every things ok " just close all bars and no pelvic thrusts from country  singer , no karoke no this or that " All will be ok ! pm i will write a poem and have a soap opera of our achievements magnificent army coup" communism sort of a shift " we have to love each other bring farmers together ! Thailand not a violent place we not in top 5 " becomeing number 1 is our greatest  achieve " don't drink on buddhist lent , wet season refrain from drinking non stop bull dust no wonder their so fn depressed  " just go rape and kill as many as you can " that how f _ _ _ _ d up jaunta r lost control in la la land"  No fun in amazing thailand what they have achieved in 3 + years to make thailand so safe. Zero have absolutely stuffed up thailand " Amazing kwai jaunta land 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, The Dark Lord said:

Wow 4my, don't you think you might need some professional help with those evil thoughts? 

I agree this cretin is sub human and should be severely punished but your suggestion is a bit , how can I say? Twisted. 

You didnt by chance work work for the CIA in an earlier life did you?

No point in pussy footing around when wanting to send a "clear" message is there, don't forget for one split second what this "C" did, so what lock him up for life, that is your answer, weak !

3 hours ago, mick01827 said:

How is that even remotely funny! 

And to say that after a crime like this! 

What an id..iot!

Possibly been in Thailand a tad too long

Taking things like this about as seriously as the Thai authorities

4 hours ago, jhonnie said:

Hang him.shoot him.electrocute him.or lethally inject him.

Well it would be preferable but it has been many years since Thailand enforced the death penalty it always gets commuted to a lengthy sentence now. 

18 hours ago, webfact said:

Police attending to the scene found that the woman - named only as "Daeng" - had had her mouth and noise covered with a cloth. Her lower garments were removed and placed beside the body.

She had been raped and was now dead.

The way I read the news story is she died of suffocation , I am not sure the boy intended to kill her, just rape her. 

Anyway another tragic case , teenagers are out of control . He grew up without parents, probably got something to do with it. 

horrible and disgusting of course.  But just imagine the upbringing the kid had.  Both parent's dead?  How when?  What age was he?  Did he now have a decent home to live in?  Was he in school?  Was he disruptive since an early age and with mental issues.  Not trying to justify this at all, just saying it looks he had a bad start

14 hours ago, halloween said:

Perhaps they should follow the lead of the politicians the junta replaced. It would make a huge difference, do you think?

Some psycho retard child commits a murder and you assign some portion of blame to the junta. How much blame do you assign to the Shinawatras when their SUPPORTERS commit murder in their name?

Are you totally brain dead with a limited memory ?

How many did the army kill on the streets in 2010 ?

How many did the army and police kill in 1992

How many did the army kill in 1976 ?

Before you write more total drivel condoning this murder check your facts and tell me why you think examples of bad behaviour due not induce copy cat behaviour by some and are  unrelated to Thai administration ethics examples.

As you are a Junta apologist perhaps you could explain why you singled out Shinawatra ?

Assuming you can actually read correctly I stated "coup makers" . Thailand has a history of coup makers or are you not aware ?  

Perhaps you do not understand that Shinawatra was voted in by popular vote,  not down the barrel of a tank or rifle which is exactly my point of demonstrating  immoral and unethical behaviour. A whole generation has grown up with unethical and immoral behaviour  set by examples like this of the killing of students and civilians by many administrations in power by military force only, but it appears you are ignorant of historic facts, or else you must be in total denial like the Junta you appear to support by mentioning in your response. 

You and your likes have exactly the poor mentality in condoning illegal behaviour by an illegal administration that illustrates my point exactly.

... theres such a epidemic in the lack of personal responsibility on varying levels of the Mai Pen Rai upbringing, and the deep conditioned thoughts of losing face / being embarrassed is socially indoctrinated into a deep mental illness. 

However when the 'interpretation of Mai Pen Rai (Turn the other cheek) collides with Loss of Face (deep personal insecurities) the individuals ego has a choice on wether 'to let go' (a Buddhist Philosophy, or 'attack' (a human behaviour). 

14 hours ago, whatawonderfulday said:

Are you totally brain dead with a limited memory ?

How many did the army kill on the streets in 2010 ?

How many did the army and police kill in 1992

How many did the army kill in 1976 ?

Before you write more total drivel condoning this murder check your facts and tell me why you think examples of bad behaviour due not induce copy cat behaviour by some and are  unrelated to Thai administration ethics examples.

As you are a Junta apologist perhaps you could explain why you singled out Shinawatra ?

Assuming you can actually read correctly I stated "coup makers" . Thailand has a history of coup makers or are you not aware ?  

Perhaps you do not understand that Shinawatra was voted in by popular vote,  not down the barrel of a tank or rifle which is exactly my point of demonstrating  immoral and unethical behaviour. A whole generation has grown up with unethical and immoral behaviour  set by examples like this of the killing of students and civilians by many administrations in power by military force only, but it appears you are ignorant of historic facts, or else you must be in total denial like the Junta you appear to support by mentioning in your response. 

You and your likes have exactly the poor mentality in condoning illegal behaviour by an illegal administration that illustrates my point exactly.

Too true but too many junta supporters on this forum will possibly try to get you banned for stating historical facts.

On 7/11/2017 at 9:19 AM, starky said:

<deleted> that's heavy not much chance of rehabilitation in this case methinks.  Try him as an adult then lock him up and throw away the key. Appalling crime. 

don't waste time and money get rid of him asap

Archived