Gunmen kill eight family members, including three girls in Krabi

webfact

4 hours ago, little mary sunshine said:

90+% Drugs,drug money.  10% dodgy stuff

Could be.

I would go with control of the revenue from ...... 40% Land ownership, 20% Human trafficking 20% Drugs. Then... 10% Unpaid debts 10% Other power/money issue.

Of course they are not mutually exclusive. e.g. An unpaid debt relating to a drug deal morphed into a repayment by transfer of land ownership that fell through.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, Kabula said:

The madness is spreading worldwide.

It's a struggle to even read the crime, and terror news any longer. 

Perhaps a healthy mind finds it best to avoid it altogether. 

You're right. I avoid gruesome photos when I can.  

I know gruesome things have been happening all around the world since before the land bridge between Alaska and Siberia, but black-heart atrocities seem to happen more nowadays.  My personal theory for 3 major factors:  #1 terrible upbringing by those who should be caretakers.  #2. Lack of decent influences by village/teachers/elders   #3.  violent videos/movies.

Note; the largest Eng.Lang. daily newspaper has an informative article about this in today's edition: it appears the local 'stone-cutting' biz people are the prime suspects.   They invested millions of baht with the headman for a biz concession, and then lost the contract bid.  The headman sounds like a dick.  Ok, kill him if you must, but not family members.  Atrocious crime.

Archived