Suspect sketch released in Krabi massacre

webfact

Suspect sketch released in Krabi massacre

By The Nation

742a591c6927c063c82e50a850c3da7b.jpeg

KRABI: -- Police have released a facial sketch of a possible suspect in Monday’s massacre of a village headman and seven members of his family in Krabi.

The sketch, based on a survivor’s description of the assailant, shows a young man wearing a cap. 

He is wanted in connection with the murder of Worayuth Sunglung and seven members of his family and the wounding of three other family members.

Police are checking surveillance recordings from CCTV cameras along the route the assailants are believed to have used when fleeing the scene, and from others around the Tambon Ban Klang Administrative Organisation office a kilometre away.

The assailants made off with a computer hard drive also containing a recording of Worayuth’s house.

Police are looking for two black Toyota Fortuner SUVs seen passing back and forth in front of the house on the eve of the attack.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/national/30320538

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-07-12

26 minutes ago, Tchooptip said:

The bets are open, I am convinced the perpetrators will be found AND prosecuted. What about your opinion?

Doesn't really matter what opinions people might throw around as guesses. All we can do is hope that the guilty will be found and held responsible for this horrific action.

28 minutes ago, Tchooptip said:

The bets are open, I am convinced the perpetrators will be found AND prosecuted. What about your opinion?

As certain as the sun rises in the east, the gunmen will be found and dealt with by the law. I am convinced of it as much as i am convinced that the Mastermind behind this will most likely never be outed or punished.

7 minutes ago, Iumentum said:

Doesn't really matter what opinions people might throw around as guesses. All we can do is hope that the guilty will be found and held responsible for this horrific action.

Correct.

1 hour ago, Tchooptip said:

I am convinced too but the date of arrest on the charge sheet is dated 2038!

Sketch published by media not of suspect in Krabi massacre: police

By The Nation

210fc1ce351a66e58a35b72e0bcfa2c9.jpeg

KRABI: -- The chief of the southern police on Wednesday denied releasing the sketch of a suspected gunman in the massacre of a Krabi village head’s family, which was widely distributed by local media.

Police Lt-General Thanet Pinmuang-ngam, the caretaker commander of the Provincial Police’s Region 8, which has jurisdiction over the southern provinces, said the sketch published by the media was not that of a suspect.

“If we have a sketch, we will definitely inform the media,” he said.

The sketch in question was obtained by local reporters.

On Monday night, the village head in Krabi’s Ao Luk district, Worayuth Sunglung, was murdered in an execution-style shooting alongside his wife and six other family members inside their home. 

Three other family members survived the attack with injuries. Only the youngest member, a three-month-old baby, was unharmed. 

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/national/30320597

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-07-13

11 hours ago, Italian guy said:

They will be found quickly. As for the prosecution I wouldn't bet my life...

Someone will eventually be found and dealt with, but will it be those who did the act or include the person that did the "ordering"

that's the grey area.

Kingpin's always walk away free men.

19 hours ago, Tchooptip said:

I think some of the attackers dead. Often they kill each other after the attack. Someone will be in prison sooner or later. But  will customer  bear the responsibility - it's a great question.   However the answer to heaven he did not leave. .     

I hope this lady survives and is able to identify at least some of these killers.

These murdered people deserve to have their killers found and brought to justice, even if

it is the rest of their lives in jail.

Geezer

Archived