sukhothai to Malaysia border

kelboy

Hi guys

going on a bike trip from Sukhothai all the way down to the border if I think it's safe .I will follow the coast as much as I can then come 

back up krabi side.Will be riding 3 days and 1 day off. I will be on 500x and my mate on a 650 versys. The only dead sert is I want to stay 

2 nights on koh lanta the rest we will make up as we go.Also go to the mountains near kanchanaburi. Any places worth a look or to avoid would be great 

thanks kelvin 

I did the trip a few years ago, some great sights.

If you do to the southernmost point Betong, stop off at the dam about 100 km before arriving. (

Kanchanaburi, go to hell fire pass.  Also continue up to Thong Pha Phum, go left to road 3272 stop at the dam, then continue to the very end of the road. This takes you up a mountain that overlooks Burma with great views.

Also a nice ride up to three pagoda pass, stopping off at Sangkhla Buri to see the wooden bridge there.

My trip in full......

DSC_0136.JPG

DSC_0389.JPG

DSC_0280.JPG

20 hours ago, chrissables said:

I did the trip a few years ago, some great sights.

If you do to the southernmost point Betong, stop off at the dam about 100 km before arriving. (

Kanchanaburi, go to hell fire pass.  Also continue up to Thong Pha Phum, go left to road 3272 stop at the dam, then continue to the very end of the road. This takes you up a mountain that overlooks Burma with great views.

Also a nice ride up to three pagoda pass, stopping off at Sangkhla Buri to see the wooden bridge there.

My trip in full......

DSC_0136.JPG

DSC_0389.JPG

DSC_0280.JPG

Thanks looks great, can't wait 

Archived