Moving to a new house/adress inside Bangkok. Non o marriage.

Hi,

I will move to a new house/address inside Bangkok next Tuesday and go to immigration same day. Houde is in my wife's name. Is TM28 enough or/and what else do I need? Does my wife need to report/do anything?

I have non o extension and move inside Bangkok (not from different province).

Thanks for help in advance.

If you have a non-o visa based upon marriage issued by an embassy or consulate you do not need to do anything unless you have something you need to do at immigration.

If you have an extension of stay (it is not a visa) based upon by marriage you could do the change of address at immigration when you do your next 90 day report. Bangkok immigration do not expect the reports to be done as soon as you move like other offices do.

46 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

If you have a non-o visa based upon marriage issued by an embassy or consulate you do not need to do anything unless you have something you need to do at immigration.

If you have an extension of stay (it is not a visa) based upon by marriage you could do the change of address at immigration when you do your next 90 day report. Bangkok immigration do not expect the reports to be done as soon as you move like other offices do.

Thanks. So my wife does not need to report anything to immigration? I will go and do 90 days report anyway that day sonI will change the address also. 

2 minutes ago, Topah said:

Thanks. So my wife does not need to report anything to immigration? I will go and do 90 days report anyway that day sonI will change the address also. 

Bangkok immigration does not ask for TM30 reports from individuals. Your wife does not need to do any report.

You can submit a TM28 change of address when you do your 90 day report.