Jump to content
BANGKOK
Ron19

Have you noticed that some images have gone walkabout recently ? ( POLL )

How and why have some images gone south recently ? ( POLL )  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

This poll has been set up to try and find out how and why this is happening.

Please notice that the poll is multi choice so tick as many options as you generally use.

 

If you have made a choice, please click on submit and not on the other option.(Show Results )

If you click on the other option, it will record that you have voted but it won't record your choice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ron, 

I think you should split no 1 into 1.1 and 1.2

 

In 1.1 you only have the ones that answer "Yes, I have" on first question.

Then you have the information about how they connect and what browser they use.

 

And same for 1.2 but you only have the ones that answere "No, I haven't" on first question

and then same info about connection and browser. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, XJ650 said:

Ron, 

I think you should split no 1 into 1.1 and 1.2

 

In 1.1 you only have the ones that answer "Yes, I have" on first question.

Then you have the information about how they connect and what browser they use.

 

And same for 1.2 but you only have the ones that answere "No, I haven't" on first question

and then same info about connection and browser. 

 

I hear what you are saying and thanks for your comment. Have to admit to some problems setting it up. Polls are limited to 3 questions so have to base the set up around that.

I originally had another version and at one stage tried to include that option in there  running into trouble in the process with members looking at the yes/no and not the remainder. Very hard to change so decided to delete that one and start again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've completed the poll.  I posted a collage just after the original post from Ron that launched the thread, and the whole post has gone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Familyonthemove said:

I've completed the poll.  I posted a collage just after the original post from Ron that launched the thread, and the whole post has gone.

I'll chase that up to see if I can find why.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Strange a post that does not show the image, usually shows who posted it... with a blank ... I see no post...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Familyonthemove said:

I've completed the poll.  I posted a collage just after the original post from Ron that launched the thread, and the whole post has gone.

I like Jim can't find any trace of it.I am wondering if you posted it in another forum.

If you could describe the subject matter I'll see f I can track it down that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Ron19 said:

I like Jim can't find any trace of it.I am wondering if you posted it in another forum.

If you could describe the subject matter I'll see f I can track it down that way.

I posted it as a reply to your op in the collage thread, and it was there as the first reply after yours.  Now I can't see it.

 

I can repost it, but was just replying to this thread to help with the mystery of the disappearing photos. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Familyonthemove said:

I posted it as a reply to your op in the collage thread, and it was there as the first reply after yours.  Now I can't see it.

 

I can repost it, but was just replying to this thread to help with the mystery of the disappearing photos. 

It is a mystery to me so I would appreciate it if you could post again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...