Putting & chipping practice

naidraw66

Hi all

Can anybody tell me if there is anywhere in the Pattaya area, withing 30 mins or so, where I can practice my putting on a properly cut and maintained green facility. A decent pitch and put lets say up to 130 Yrds would also be great . . .

Thanks in advance

IW

I think you can now go and use the practice facilities at Plantation as TPR have moved there. A tray of balls is apparently 100baht but buy one of those and I was told by the TPR guy Tyrone you could then practice as long as you wanted.......he was specifically talking about short game. I have not been so please do not take as gospel :unsure:

Pitch and Putt course at Asia Hotel off pratumnak Buddha hill area but I think is now over 300 baht - not been for many years.

A bit further out is the new pitch and putt 9 hole course off the 331/332 that someone else talked about but maybe bit further than 30 mins.

Further out I am not aware of any courses other than Greenwood where you can pitch properly further than a few yards and even there it is only about 60 maximum. Anybody know any others?

or pay to join Siam courses and use theirs...........

Diana Estate off 3rd road tucked away towards Pattaya North. 100 Baht for 80 balls, putting green, pitching green and driving range. Also a good Pro there named Dave, that can help you with golf problems, found him to be very good. I use this place about 3 times a week.

On ‎20‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 3:49 PM, oldrunner said:

1st left turn off of North Road (as I recall)

It is not first left from anywhere unfortunately but since you don't say from which direction on North Road doesn't really matter.......

If you come off Suk on to Pattaya Nua (North Road) you take the first left with a new 7/11 on the corner and then take the next right and it is then about 300 metres up on the left.

Or come off Pattaya 3rd Road - heading north to Nua take the right hand turn at the cross roads (where Pattaya 3rd Road Driving Range is on the left) and carry along and Diana Estates with the range will be on your right.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎27‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 10:16 AM, mrwebb8825 said:

LamChabang <-sp) has a par 3 course so it's all medium, short range irons and putting greens.

Do you mean as part of the main course set up? I was not aware of that. Any idea what the price is just to use that?

25 minutes ago, topt said:

Do you mean as part of the main course set up? I was not aware of that. Any idea what the price is just to use that?

It was mentioned in another golf topic - iirc, they said around 600 baht and it's named Kwan or something like that. A lady built it and now her sister runs it.

4 minutes ago, mrwebb8825 said:

It was mentioned in another golf topic - iirc, they said around 600 baht and it's named Kwan or something like that. A lady built it and now her sister runs it.

oh ok this is not Lam Chebang but off the 331/332 somewhere. Thanks