Krabi massacre suspects handed over to police

webfact

Krabi massacre suspects handed over to police

By The Nation

a55bf6eedf83b4bce67a2739f59f9c6e-atwb.jp

KRABI: -- All eight suspects in the massacre of a family in Krabi province were handed over to police Friday.

National Police Commissioner Pol General Chaktip Chaijinda turned up at the 1st Infantry Battalion of the 15th Infantry regiment in Krabi’s Khlong Tom district himself to take custody of the suspects, which includes a woman.

The ongoing investigation suggests Surifath “Bang Fath” Bannopwongsakul led the alleged accomplices in the raid on the home of Krabi village head Worayuth Sunglung on July 10, killing him as well as seven other family members. Three other victims in the house survived the attack. 

The arrests took place last week.

All suspects were transferred to Muang Krabi Police Station amid tight security. More than 500 policemen were mobilised as suspects re-enacted the crimes.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/national/30321406

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-07-21

15 minutes ago, imagemaestro said:

Been around a while but... why are the "suspects" all wearing little boy scout scarves ?

Cheaper than orange boiler suits.... i.e. Identification of the criminals in the room!!

50 minutes ago, Moti24 said:

"All eight suspects in the massacre of a family in Krabi province were handed over to police Friday."

Woops!  That's ****ed it!

If and when there is a conviction will we see a post from yourself congradulating the police and all concerned for a job well done.....like.... " praise where and when praise is due"?

2 hours ago, imagemaestro said:

Been around a while but... why are the "suspects" all wearing little boy scout scarves ?

So they can 'suicide' themselves easier of course. ?

While it was a despicable act, I can't help but feel a little twinge of compassion for a couple of the guys who claimed they thought they were just going to collect a debt.  

Then their boss opened fire.  And their lives were ruined.

They should be punished for "collecting a debt", sure.  But I suspect they'll be getting the death penalty, or life in prison when they thought all they signed up for is being a little bit of strength in numbers.

Edit:  Reminds me of a documentary I watched a few years back about UK kids whose lives were ruined when one idiot in the group they were hanging out with decided to do something stupid, and they were all prosecuted under a controversial "guilt by association" law.  Which brought back recollections of times I was a kid and some idiot in the group I was hanging with did something stupid...  There but for the grace of God (or luck of the draw for you atheists.)

1 hour ago, impulse said:

While it was a despicable act, I can't help but feel a little twinge of compassion for a couple of the guys who claimed they thought they were just going to collect a debt.  

They should be punished for "collecting a debt", sure.  But I suspect they'll be getting the death penalty, or life in prison when they thought all they signed up for is being a little bit of strength in numbers.

Edit:  Reminds me of a documentary I watched a few years back about UK kids whose lives were ruined when one idiot in the group they were hanging out with decided to do something stupid, and they were all prosecuted under a controversial "guilt by association" law.  Which brought back recollections of times I was a kid and some idiot in the group I was hanging with did something stupid...  There but for the grace of God (or luck of the draw for you atheists.)

I had a guy working for me years ago. His friend picked him up in his parents car, while driving there was an accident that killed some people in a minibus. The passenger was charged with manslaughter as the driver had in fact not received permission to use the car, so by law it was stolen, and he should have known. Crazy!

With all the stupid remarks I still do not know why they are all wearing yellow scarves.Sensible answers appreciated. OK No 2 will they be shot or given lethal dose or what.I have this scene in my mind of them all lined up against a wall somewhere( Bangkok?) facing a half dozen or more soldiers with rifles.Have I got that wrong too. As I say,,,,, sensible answers only please 

18 minutes ago, biplanebluey said:

With all the stupid remarks I still do not know why they are all wearing yellow scarves.Sensible answers appreciated. OK No 2 will they be shot or given lethal dose or what.I have this scene in my mind of them all lined up against a wall somewhere( Bangkok?) facing a half dozen or more soldiers with rifles.Have I got that wrong too. As I say,,,,, sensible answers only please 

Extract from another story on this subject to save you looking it up. I hope it will be sensible enough for you. 

All eight suspects wore yellow neckerchiefs so security officials could easily notice them in the event they were mobbed. Officials also provided the suspects with bullet-proof vests. 

5 minutes ago, Cadbury said:

Extract from another story on this subject to save you looking it up. I hope it will be sensible enough for you. 

All eight suspects wore yellow neckerchiefs so security officials could easily notice them in the event they were mobbed. Officials also provided the suspects with bullet-proof vests. 

MOBBED ??????? Not say much for the large No of police,and you only read half my reply,,,,,or don't you know the answer to No2

Just now, biplanebluey said:

MOBBED ??????? Not say much for the large No of police,and you only read half my reply,,,,,or don't you know the answer to No2

Re No.2. Use your imagination .....if you have one.

1 hour ago, hotchilli said:

If they weren't wearing yellow it would be hard to identify the real criminals!

What makes you believe the yellow neckerchiefs identify all the real criminals in the photos?

3 hours ago, Bartman1369 said:

But still no mention of the person who paid these alleged mercenaries to do the despicable deed.

I understand in a previous article the one that led the group was the guy that paid them. The one that actually did the shooting. 

6 hours ago, dotpoom said:

If and when there is a conviction will we see a post from yourself congradulating the police and all concerned for a job well done.....like.... " praise where and when praise is due"?

No!

7 hours ago, Moti24 said:

"All eight suspects in the massacre of a family in Krabi province were handed over to police Friday."

Woops!  That's ****ed it!

Where were they before  at the marriot . 

4 hours ago, impulse said:

Hunt in packs good old thai way " thats what  happens no sympathy .

Archived