Foreign tourists arrested after naked romp on Pattaya beach

Jonathan Fairfield

Foreign tourists arrested after naked romp on Pattaya beach

p1.png

Police have arrested two foreign tourists who were caught on camera cavorting naked in the sea at Pattaya beach.

Police were called to the area of the beach opposite the Central Festival shopping mall on Pattaya Beach Road after reports that two foreigners were seen naked in the early hours of Sunday morning.

Police said the naked couple appeared to be drunk.

There was no information on regarding the nationalities or identities of the couple in the report by TNews

Police arrested the couple and took them to Pattaya city police station where they were charged with indecency and a public order offence. 

The location where the couple were found isn’t far from the section of beach that only a week ago was described as an “environmental disaster zone” after it was revealed that wastewater was being pumped into the sea.

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-07-23

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

Police were called to the area of the beach opposite the Central Festival shopping mall on Pattaya Beach Road after reports that two foreigners were seen naked in the early hours of Sunday morning.

I wonder which upstanding citizen filed the complaint about this appalling behaviour at that time?

Could it be one of the hundreds of overweight and ugly hookers who line the beach all night?

Or one of the many lady-boy hookers who will grab the crotch of any male passer-by (whilst often also grabbing his wallet or gold necklace)?

Or one of the many Thai men who call out offers of drugs for sale?

Or one of the many pickpockets and ride-by motorbike snatch artists?

Or one of the fake watch vendors who beats up anyone who doesnt want to buy their wares?

Or one of the taxi drivers who refuse to use their meters?

At that time of night it cant have been one of the jet-ski scam artists as they are all at home and drunk by dusk.

13 minutes ago, KittenKong said:

I wonder which upstanding citizen filed the complaint about this appalling behaviour at that time?

Could it be one of the hundreds of overweight and ugly hookers who line the beach all night?

Or one of the many lady-boy hookers who will grab the crotch of any male passer-by (whilst often also grabbing his wallet or gold necklace)?

Or one of the many Thai men who call out offers of drugs for sale?

Or one of the many pickpockets and ride-by motorbike snatch artists?

Or one of the fake watch vendors who beats up anyone who doesnt want to buy their wares?

Or one of the taxi drivers who refuse to use their meters?

At that time of night it cant have been one of the jet-ski scam artists as they are all at home and drunk by dusk.

You are so so right

oh the shame. hope the thais dont think we are all like that. they should have gone to one of the many brothels nearby that have the shortime rooms upstairs. some even have big baths/hot tubs to splash around in. on behalf of all westerners i want to say sorry for this absolutely disgraceful behavior.

7 minutes ago, petermik said:

Excellent work by the B.I.B. farangs should not be allowed to tarnish Pattaya,s reputation as a world class family resort :thumbsup:

You cannot be serious, surely good job the B.I.B.

People just having a bit of fun.

Maybe you are just hankering for your long lost youth.:cheesy:

7 hours ago, colinneil said:

You cannot be serious, surely good job the B.I.B.

People just having a bit of fun.

Maybe you are just hankering for your long lost youth.:cheesy:

Still a young whippersnapper in my 60,s colin :clap2:

Really disgraceful behavior, in a country full of honor, pride, glory, honesty, true modesty, deep spirituality, responsibility, and law abiding citizens and drivers. They should have known better. Especially in such a pure and lovely city like Pattaya. They are tarnishing the entire reputation of such an upstanding city. I can see why the authorities took this action. They must maintain the moral integrity of the place. 

Archived