Foreign tourists arrested after naked romp on Pattaya beach

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, KittenKong said:

I wonder which upstanding citizen filed the complaint about this appalling behaviour at that time?

Could it be one of the hundreds of overweight and ugly hookers who line the beach all night?

Or one of the many lady-boy hookers who will grab the crotch of any male passer-by (whilst often also grabbing his wallet or gold necklace)?

Or one of the many Thai men who call out offers of drugs for sale?

Or one of the many pickpockets and ride-by motorbike snatch artists?

Or one of the fake watch vendors who beats up anyone who doesnt want to buy their wares?

Or one of the taxi drivers who refuse to use their meters?

At that time of night it cant have been one of the jet-ski scam artists as they are all at home and drunk by dusk.

Non of the above, it was the one who didn't do his job properly fastening the parasail

to the poor sod who died last week....

1 hour ago, klauskunkel said:

they swam with dolphins in Hawaii, they swam with sharks in Australia, and now they swam with turds in Pattaya.

Get the t-shirt

Wait and  see.  T-shirts, reading I SWAM WITH TURDS IN PATTAYA will be available soon.  I'd buy one.

11 minutes ago, oobar said:

Wait and  see.  T-shirts, reading I SWAM WITH TURDS IN PATTAYA will be available soon.  I'd buy one.

This would be followed up with  I GOT SCAMMED BY TURDS IN PATTAYA

I GOT RIPPED OFF ON MY TURD DAY IN PATTAYA .

1 minute ago, bbbbooboo said:

hmmmm.....boring.......who care

The TAT lady cares.

All those soon-expected quality Russian and Chinese visitors might get the wrong impression about Pattaya and go to Hua Hin instead.

2 hours ago, KittenKong said:

I wonder which upstanding citizen filed the complaint about this appalling behaviour at that time?

Could it be one of the hundreds of overweight and ugly hookers who line the beach all night?

Or one of the many lady-boy hookers who will grab the crotch of any male passer-by (whilst often also grabbing his wallet or gold necklace)?

Or one of the fake watch vendors who beats up anyone who doesnt want to buy their wares?

At that time of night it cant have been one of the jet-ski scam artists as they are all at home and drunk by dusk.

Got to get the priorities right! 

3 hours ago, KittenKong said:

Come on don't exaggerate, jet ski scammers have been run out of town

3 hours ago, KittenKong said:

Priorities, Sir, priorities.

All you mentioned above is not so hot as some farang tourists having a nude swim.

KittenKong wondered which "upstanding citizen" filed the complaint, and offered several suggestions. There were, I thought, some options missing from his list.

Could it be

1. a farang who can tell right from wrong?

2. a farang who lives in Thailand because his pension won't support his lifestyle back home?

3. a farang in whose home country there are no hookers, ladyboys (I believe you call them transvestites), pickpockets, drug dealers, shady taxi drivers, and the like

4. a farang whose home country is so perfect that it offers itself as a model to other societies

5. a farang in whose home country they don't arrest people cavorting naked in public because it is the norm, a way of life

There might be other options...

6 minutes ago, Honeybugs said:

KittenKong wondered which "upstanding citizen" filed the complaint, and offered several suggestions. There were, I thought, some options missing from his list.

Could it be

1. a farang who can tell right from wrong?

2. a farang who lives in Thailand because his pension won't support his lifestyle back home?

3. a farang in whose home country there are no hookers, ladyboys (I believe you call them transvestites), pickpockets, drug dealers, shady taxi drivers, and the like

4. a farang whose home country is so perfect that it offers itself as a model to other societies

5. a farang in whose home country they don't arrest people cavorting naked in public because it is the norm, a way of life

There might be other options...

Oh dear.......

I presume you classify two nude farang as a crime of the first order and all the things mentioned as minor disturbances?

Indeed, silly behaviour of the two farang, but I guess the other things border on the criminal side?

Priorities.......

And we wonder why the citizens here are disliking us more and more?

With all the  negative comments about Thailand and it's citizens in Internet forums, on Facebook and Line, foreign suicides, foreign crime,  and bad behavior there will soon be violence against foreigners here like in Europe.

Wake up people!!  Don't forget where you are.

51 minutes ago, hansnl said:

Priorities, Sir, priorities.

All you mentioned above is not so hot as some farang tourists having a nude swim.

I saw they wore a little string panties that the Thai ladies use, that's quite true.Can anyone disprove it ? You just did not see the pants for the boys were so thick.

I expect the daring couple will have to return to the same beach area soon with police and media in tow to reenact their serious crime.  Hope the police have some pooper scooper in hand ready to rescue the couple.

4 hours ago, stanleycoin said:

Cops were right

No need for full nudity on the beach of pattaya.

If it were just a nude women it would be fine, but a nude couple it had to be reported! ?

Archived